• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyph

Game developer. Hax0rz!
    Years
    Yeah, for the Legendary Trio, you only need to see click on Mesprit at his lake before he runs. As for the other two, Uxie is really easy to catch, but Azelf is really hard. I actually fainted Azelf because i was so fed up with it and I just wanted the national dex.

I think one of the the trainers in the Hearthome Gym has a Drifloon, but itf you've beaten the leader already (and it sounds like you have) you're going to have to wait until Friday.

#114 are the Unown, and they're in the cave east of Solaceon.

Sakamoto

Spriter
    Years
    Thanks guys

I checked the Elite Four thing - seems Flint has a Drifblim, but none of them have a Drifloon.

I'm guessing I won't be able to VS Seeker the gym trainer with the Drifloon too.

Maybe the Trade Centre board'd be a good place to get one?

As for the three lake ones, that's a bit ****, but hey, if it's what I gotta do.

Got Unown though. 1 down, 4 to go!

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    combee?

ok so because its the only pokemon i need until i get the national dex
    and i have been having trouble finding it
    i would love some of your peoples help
    what is a good tree to get the combee?
    or is there any trainers in the game that have one?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ok so because its the only pokemon i need until i get the national dex
    and i have been having trouble finding it
    i would love some of your peoples help
    what is a good tree to get the combee?
    or is there any trainers in the game that have one?

Once again, there's a female trainer to the left of Hearthome with a Combee.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2007
    Questions Regarding Ditto

Where do I find it?
    Is there an easy way to catch a ditto to get the right nature?
    Can I breed a ditto with a ditto to make a ditto?
    Where do I find the everstone in diamond?
    If you see a shining pokemon and use transform, will ditto look shiny once it is done transforming?
    Do you think he looks tyt?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    1. In D/P, route 218 after you get the National Dex.
    2. Use a pokemon with the ability "Synchronize" in the front of your party and there will be a 50% chance that the wild Ditto will have the same nature as your first pokemon.
    3. Umm I don't think so...
    4. You can trade a Medicham to a girl in Snowpoint to get a Haunter with one. Or pal park it.
    5. Both my shiny mews and shiny ditto don't turn shiny when they transform... So I guess not. They did in the 3rd gen though. :S Oh, for a wild shiny pokemon, I'm not sure since I never seen one in D/P.
    6. Tight? Uhh he's okay. I have other favorites. XD

swifty06

Munchlax Muncher !!!
    Years
    Guys can I have some Munchlax help as I no he appears on trees but I heard only certain ones also is there away so I can speed the honey tree thing up and get him quick ?

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    You could just change your DS time to "Friday" to easily capture Drifloon (Although it's cheap, it works good)

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
    ^If you have Emerald, after you complete your Hoenn Dex you'll be able to pick one of the Johto starters by speaking to Prof. Birch. You can only pick one, though. Aside from that, I know no other way of getting them.

That's where you're wrong. You can also get Johto starters by trading with Colleseum and breeding them or beating the Mt. Battle in XD.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2007
    if u want to find any pokemonm in any game just type this into the google toolbar: serebii.net. then click enter site. wen uv done this there will be loads of hyperlinks down the left hand side. Look 4 D/P Pokedex. wen uv clicked on this there should b 4 drop downs.click on one and they r pokemon so click on one and explore!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back