• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    how can I catch Gible please ?

I searched at wayward cave but I didn't find it !

does it need a special way to catch ???

There's an entrance under the bridge once you find it your in a room with boulders. Use strentgh and go down the stairs then your in another room in there you can catch Gible.

PokemonLegends

Let's Be Friends
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2007
    I need to see these Pokemon in my Pokedex: # 102 and #114.I need to get a National Dex.What Pokemon is in # 102 and # 114?

mko

Custom User Title
    Years
    I need to see these Pokemon in my Pokedex: # 102 and #114.I need to get a National Dex.What Pokemon is in # 102 and # 114?

102 is chatot. you can see it while battling a gentlemen on route 212 as wild routes 222&224 while day and morning
    114 is unown. At Solaceon take path to right. You will find some ledges go to most right there are a cave of ruins with unown in.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    *warning! uber noob question* where is cranidos in the underground? i've tried looking for fossils everywhere! also, does it have to be on those yellow dots?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    :) This is better.
    *warning! uber noob question* where is cranidos in the underground? i've tried looking for fossils everywhere! also, does it have to be on those yellow dots?

Keep looking--the fossils are very rare. As for where...yeah, has to be at the yellow dots. That's the only place you can excavate for items, including the Fossils.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    OK...I'[m trying to find a Slowpoke. I have Pearl, and I've been in the West Side of Rt. 211 for quite a while now, but all I've seen are the regular PKMN, Teddiursa (since I have Emerald in the GBA Dongle) and Tyrogue (the only PokeRadar one I've found). Is Slowpoke REALLY there, or do I have to fish for it or what?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    OK...I'[m trying to find a Slowpoke. I have Pearl, and I've been in the West Side of Rt. 211 for quite a while now, but all I've seen are the regular PKMN, Teddiursa (since I have Emerald in the GBA Dongle) and Tyrogue (the only PokeRadar one I've found). Is Slowpoke REALLY there, or do I have to fish for it or what?

Fish for it, using the Super Rod.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Okay this isnt about where to find a Pokemon but where do you find the exp. share?

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    In the house after the cycling road there will be one of the professor's helpers.
    Talk to him and he#ll give it to you (I think you need to own a certain amount of Pokémon for that, but it's not much).

Thanks I have a Quilava that hacthed from an egg yesterday I got in a trade and wanted to give it that till it evovles

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    The legend of Cresselia or whatever how you spell it, whats the step to axcess it and how to catch it

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

I KNOW that's in the FAQ...anyway, once you have the National Dex, go to the house near the sailor in Canalave, talk to the mother next to her bed-ridden child, then go over to the sailor, agree to go to the island, and go talk to Cresselia. Once that's done, Cresselia will run around the map just like Mesprit, so you'll have to use the Marking Map to track it down.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Can anyone tell me where Hippotas (I dunno if I spelled that right) is? I know he is supposed to be in the Ruin Maniac's cave but I ran around for hours and I could not find one D:

Athena

Untitled.
    Years
    Hmm I think you can only find him after you find the unowns. (I don't know if you need them ALL but I had all you could find in that cave by solacean before I went). Did you go further in or was the ruin maniac guy still digging? That would change things. xD

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2007
    Can anyone tell me where Hippotas (I dunno if I spelled that right) is? I know he is supposed to be in the Ruin Maniac's cave but I ran around for hours and I could not find one D:

catch some unknowns then check in there. i had to catch about 13 before i finally started seeing them now theyre the first pokemon i see when i go in and the first time i saw them i got over excited and caught more then one....:nervous:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I caught two Unknowns and I still haven't seen any... Maybe I should catch some more. But do you need the Unknown in your party or is just catching okay?

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    I caught two Unknowns and I still haven't seen any... Maybe I should catch some more. But do you need the Unknown in your party or is just catching okay?

If you've caught less than 10 Unowns, you have 5% chance of seeing a Hippopotas.

If you've caught more than 10 but less than 25, you have 10% chance of seeing one.

If you've caught all 26 Unowns, you have 20% chance of seeing one.

I caught all 26 Unowns before I went looking for it, and it was the third Pokemon I found after I started searching. I then found a female one immediately after.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back