• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ok, thanks for the help! Wait, what about Shuppet?

You can catch its evolution Banette in Routes 225,226 and 227 as well as Stark Mountain, though they are listed as 'uncommon'. So you will come across one soon. Then you just got to breed it to get Shuppet.

No Shuppets in the wild though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    hey guys. im new 2 this whole message boards thing so i just wanted to say hi and that i was looking for a charmander in pearl for DS but I can't find it. will some1 plz show or tell me where to find one????

Years
    hey guys. im new 2 this whole message boards thing so i just wanted to say hi and that i was looking for a charmander in pearl for DS but I can't find it. will some1 plz show or tell me where to find one????

Charmanders don't appear in the wild. Go to the trade thread and see if you can work out a deal with somebody to get one. If you have wifi that is.

To Shalashaska: Sorry my bad, I just read it off Serebii :embarrass Thanks for correcting.

J_zero

EVs, Rarities, Shinies :D
    Years
    Pokemon tht learn thief.

Wht pokemons tht are catachable in Diamond/Parl learn thief by leveling up??? and also are there any pokemons in emerald tht learn thief? and we cant buy the TM can we? ( Cause i accidently sold it XD )

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    where is Lapras? Is it found surfing inside the cave at Victory Road?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    Two short of National Pokedex

I'm two down on seeing every Pokemon in my new Pearl version. Now I have no idea what Pokemon they are expect for the numbers.

046 and 115

If anyone can tell me where to catch them in the game, that would help. Also if you one of the smarter trainers out there, you could also tell me what exast trainer I havwe to battle in Pearl to see this Pokemon. I have nearly battled everyone in the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back