• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen "Where do I find this Pokémon?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn Trainer Alex

K i n g // of Knights
    Years
    In Pearl, you can only get Mime Jr. either from breeding Mr. Mime with Odd Incense attached, or by catching it in the Trophy Garden. It's a special Trophy Garden Pokemon, so you will need the National Pokedex, and the owner of the mansion has to say he saw Mime Jr. recently.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    How on Earth do you get Pokemon with the PokeRadar? You know, ones like Nidoran, Torkoal and that. I use it and go into grass and all I get are ones like Starly or Bidoof.

Also, I'm looking for Ekans. I know you have to put in FR, but I hardly have any luck.

shalashaska

ocelot
    Years
    How on Earth do you get Pokemon with the PokeRadar? You know, ones like Nidoran, Torkoal and that. I use it and go into grass and all I get are ones like Starly or Bidoof.

Also, I'm looking for Ekans. I know you have to put in FR, but I hardly have any luck.

when you use the pokeradar you will sometimes see a bush shake quickly and it will have a gold/yellow glow thise patches have a hign chance of being the pokeradar pokemon

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    In terms of Sinnoh Dex? theyre Burmy and Wormadan

SuperRod is just around the Fight Area after the Pokemon League

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Well firstly you need the national dex. When you have that you can find it in Victory Road. You need to go into the chamber that leads you to route 224 and surf on the water, you know? Remember the door inside Victory Road that a fat man was blocking the first time you went in there? Well you need to go in there and when you find water you should surf on it to run into Lapras.

By the way, I think Lapras is quite rare so don't be surprised if you don't run into one straight away. Also it has quite a low catch rate so you'll want to bring a pokemon to lower its health and/or send it to sleep or something. You'll also need plenty of decent balls like net balls or ultra balls or even dusk balls since it's in a cave.

I hope that helps =)

Just so you know, there's a sticky going by the name of "Where do I find this Pokemon?" thread. You should have posted your question in there rather than starting a new thread. Don't worry about it though, you'll know what to do next time ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2007
    Arceus cannot be caught yet without using a cheating device.

Fossils are found in the sinnoh underground, just keep digging =P

Use the Pokeradar in the grass east of Canalave City, Rare chance to be there :) (if the grass has yellow shine, chances are it's a ditto)

you dont need a cheat you need to wait till the event pokemon puts out but i dont know when i think they have already have done it

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    The only way to obtain the event item is through a cheating device, as the event has not yet been released. The point stands.

Years
    MESPRIT!

I i have read how to catch mesprit but the problem is tht wen i go to the icon as soon as im closish it always moves...wat do i do to get to it???????

thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back