• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you do your best thinking?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
  • Is in the open fields and meadows. You can relax under a tree and let go of your imagination. If I'm ni my bed, I'll go to sleep immediately.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
  • In bed when I'm trying to go to sleep! Whenever I actually want to sleep is when my mind wanders the most.

Also, just chilling in my room listening to music. And I won't lie...when I'm on the toilet. >_> (You're welcome for that image)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    mostly outside when i'm being ~in tune with nature~, though my more morbid contemplating takes place at night before sleeping. if it counts, i get most of my homework done when i'm on the toilet.

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • Very late at night, when I should be sleeping, but instead I'm sitting in from of my computer, looking at a blank Word page. It helps if I'm getting tired, for some reason.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • Conveniently, my best thoughts come to me when I'm trying to sleep, keeping me up all night. Then I can't think during the day.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    In my bedroom. It's quiet, theres shite tons of pokemon plush. Puts me at ease, like a room should.

And outside. In the woods or at a park/playground.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Usually at night when I'm trying to go to sleep. I swear I have insomnia or something. It's just that I always have thoughts in my head, and once I start thinking, I can't stop.

I also do my best thinking in my room with the door closed while playing some music. The music depends on my mood. A good walk also helps.

Years
  • In the shower! No one can bother me when I'm in there. Generally I take a shower at the end of the day so I can reflect on things and figure stuff out.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Bed, the shower and the car. As of late I've been trying to come up with a decent storyline for a Pokemon hack. Now if only I knew how to implement any of it.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I do most of my thinking while trying to fall asleep. Stuff goes round and round in my head and it's pretty awful. I've been having trouble falling asleep lately..

But, I can never say where my mind does its best thinking. I've got so many things running through my mind that I could tell myself I should figure something out and without even noticing it, I'll be thinking about some random unimportant thing.

But, I do like to do my thinking on the toilet, in the shower, or when I'm out walking. But I hardly do any thinking when I'm walking while listening to music, which I like am 99% of the time. But usually when I go out for a walk, especially in the winter and it's snowing, is when I get the most head-clearing done.

During the spring/summer, I'll go to a park and lie there for hours with my music, or without. That's so relaxing and spiritual.

I want summer. :(

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
  • The best place for me is whenever I have nothing to do and my mom is yelling at me to get my lazy bottom out the house I usually like to go on a walk and just think in the house I can never think my house is to small i just gotta get out.

Back