• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you spend your time when you're bored?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    When I'm bored I like to one of two things: 1) Think or 2) Do Something.

1) I usually just crawl to wherever it is I can be alone. It isn't always my bedroom, as I share one with my brother. I will turn on some music, and just think about life is, what I plan to do... and all that jazz. I let everything out, all my emotions and everything. So... if you catch me on that day, one minute I'll be crying, the next minute I'll be yelling the curse word dictionary out loud.

2) I get with my friends, and we usually walk around town. All over town. From one end to the other. Cause a little chaos, be a little weird. One such example is jumping a lake when it is like 50 degrees. Not a good idea, mind you. Not at all. It doesn't feel have bad though, when you loose the feeling :D. Which shouldn't take more than a few seconds. We go to stores, and window shop, buy food and hang out in Kmart xDD. Yeah, I live in a lame small town, but you gotta make due with what you can.

But, for number 2, if I HAVE to stay home, I will just jump on my laptop and spend on hours on it, or maybe play some PS3, Wii, or Xbox. Anything to keep my busy really.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    The computer is a great solution to boredom. Especially the forums here, there's always something to do.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I don't get bored anymore. I'm too busy for that, and when I'm not busy I'm pursuing large personal projects like learning a new language (programming or otherwise), learning a new skill, or just reading, watching something new, playing a new game, or whatever.

Queen of Darkness

Ikuto!!!!
    Years
    Whenever I'm bored I tend to spend time in the living room or in the kitchen because there are usually people there who I can talk to or I can just watch tv in the living room and eat a snack in the kitchen :)

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    When I'm suffering from an intense case of boredom, I fire up Counter-Strike and have a field day.

Junes

showers of sunlight's divine
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2011
    Boredom redirects me to Barnes & Noble. Nothing like a good book.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Boredom usually makes me think. I think about everything, from what I'm going to just do next to why everything happens. I can't stop thinking. :(

But yeah, I find myself flopped onto the floor or on a couch or bed somewhere. I can't get comfortable without laying down. :x

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Really bad boredom makes me depressed and sick. I swear it is the worst feeling, boredom. I usually read, if I have something to read, play wii, go on to PC or GPX or watch a movie.

Master Bait

ಥ‿ಥ
    Years

I spend time in my kitchen making sandwiches. :3

Years
    My living room, because I usually go on the computer when I am bored, and that's where my desktop is.

Or I go in my room with my laptop or to my room to watch TV.

whispershadows

Dark eyes become divine
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 24, 2012
    I tend to spend most of my time in my bedroom. I like to write so my room is the best place to do that, its just...quite. Sometimes I just go sit outside and do nothing.

HoopyFrood

Designated Robo-Hipster
    Years
    In my room with games and such.

But mostly outside on the best lawn in the neighborhood cuz' we're classy like you ain't never SEEN.

And also in the hammock outside. So 30% inside and 70% outside. Cuz it's always hot in Flawda' bih.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    If I'm bored, I usually play games.

If I'm really bored, I'll usually try and learn a new skill.

I'm rarely bored, though.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Normally I go for a walk, go to the gym, see a film in the cinema, or stay in my room and stalk people on Facebook. I do all of those things a lot... so I must be pretty bored!

Back