• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you spend your time when you're bored?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    On a typical, boring day, when you have nothing to do but sit around in your house trying to pass by time, where is it that you spend the majority of the day?

Is it in your bedroom, the kitchen, the living room?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    For me, its the kitchen. My favorite past time to do when I'm bored is to bake a couple of stuff; like gingerbread men, muffins, cookies; or maybe cook something simple like KD~

Ayselipera

Probably the kitchen. Someone is almost always in the kitchen in my house so I may just be in there talking to whoever. Most likely though I'll be cooking something. I go through these weekly periods of looking up recipes online and just cooking them. I enjoy cooking when I'm in the mood and I'm always on the hunt for the next best food item. I actually have a nice stack of printed out recipes in my room!

Capris

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    my living room and kitchen are sort of attached so whenever I'm stuck home I spend most of my time between the two eating, watching tv, using the computer and playing whatever game system we have downstairs at the time.

I cook a lot when nobody is home though so if that's the case I might be in the kitchen more.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    In my room. There's no room that's more exciting around here, except maybe the living room if my cousins are here and there's a football game or a crime show on tv. And food has to be involved. Then it's a fun time.

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
    When I'm bored, I mostly spend all my time in my bedroom, reading, playing with my DS or my PSP, drawing or just listening to my music...Or sleeping.

Or if it's not in my bedroom, it's in the living room, to watch TV (if there's something interesting).

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The majority of my boredom time goes into playing games, drawing, reading or writing and spending my time on here (some very generic activities, wouldn't you agree? n_n); I also spend time elsewhere on the internet other than this site, but this is most of what I do so I don't happen to get too bored quickly.

I'm usually in the dining room, since the living room contains all my gaming systems and I just use the table to use my laptop there.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    When I'm bored, I usually spend the time in bedroom, as there is always something I can do. Sleep, draw, read, be on my pc... I can always find something to do there. :3

Years
    It really depends on my mood, but on some days when I'm bored I'll take my laptop out to the shed and plug a microphone in and start recording music. I have the drum kit and guitar amps and all that set up in the shed, so I'll record a drum track, then record the bass track, then the guitar track and finally the vocals, and put them altogether to make a song.

On other boring days I'll just sit in my room and visit various forums and listen to music. I've got a list of bands that I want to get into but haven't got around to yet (sort of like a to-do list), so if I'm going through a phase where I don't feel like listening to any of the bands in my music library I'll go through that list and find out which bands are worth getting the albums of and which can be thrown out.

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
    Years
    my boredom tends to change nothing about my location. It'll mostly like be right where I am now, sitting in my chair in front of my computer with sight of my TV just a turn away.

When I am bored and not feeling up to gaming I'll end up idling doing one of two things. browsing the web or watching something for the sake of watching something.

Years
    I'll be in my bedroom most of the time. It's where my computer is. Only reason I'd go out into the living room would be to play video games, but 9 times out of 10 on my days off I'd rather just goof off on the Internet all day.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    My bedroom. I would either be gaming or browsing online just to kill time and on really bore day's I just sleep early xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    In my bedroom, reading or on the computer. My room is the warmest place in the house in the winter too, so that's a plus.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    In my apartment, I tend to stay in my bedroom when I'm bored since that's where my computer's set up.

When I'm home at my parents' house, like I have been the last little while, I chill on the couch in the family room trying to find something on TV or in the kitchen since my computer is set up at the kitchen table. 8|

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    My bedroom.
    When i'm bored I either listen to music while surfing forums, or listen to music while reading.

I really should be using my time to learn music theory...

Back