• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Where do you think N and Ghetsis are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
    I personally dont think its too early to think about a 6th gen. I mean game freak are thinking about it. maybe not to the extent of predevelopment stages but they are thinking about it. but i can see N bringing back team plasma just maybe with a different goal. they wouldnt have to be a villain organization , maybe they would go against the new criminal group kinda like team magma and team aqua but with there actions bringing goo results

I actually think the game will be in predev by the end of the year. Rember, Japan is about six months ahead of us on these things, so account for the game having been out back in November I think it was.

Also a new idea did just kind of come to me, the fact is we may ahve to wait for a combo game to be made. I know the idea was speclated, but I dismised those ideas since no other legendary exsited to use, and they wont add just one pokemon and make teh game non backward compatable (for lack of a better term) but I jsut realized Kyurem is an Ice-Dragon, and is a plausable thing to use, as it has not real backstory. I know there is the whole thing about the meteor, but that is just myth. There is no hard evidence saying Kyurem is from the meteor. And think about what they did in Pt, what did we all think of Giritina before that?

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I actually think the game will be in predev by the end of the year. Rember, Japan is about six months ahead of us on these things, so account for the game having been out back in November I think it was.

Also a new idea did just kind of come to me, the fact is we may ahve to wait for a combo game to be made. I know the idea was speclated, but I dismised those ideas since no other legendary exsited to use, and they wont add just one pokemon and make teh game non backward compatable (for lack of a better term) but I jsut realized Kyurem is an Ice-Dragon, and is a plausable thing to use, as it has not real backstory. I know there is the whole thing about the meteor, but that is just myth. There is no hard evidence saying Kyurem is from the meteor. And think about what they did in Pt, what did we all think of Giritina before that?

well i kinda see where you are coming from but if you think about all we have is the myth that reshriam and zekrom were one dragon no hard facts to that either the only difference is that more people talk about it in the game. But i think if they use the kyurem being from outta space would be good to the story. I mean you have one side trying to seperate pokemon from humans and the other trying to keep pokemon and humans together maybe kyurem tries to just eliminate all humans and zekrom and reshairm trys to stop it

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Maybe Ghetsis will come back in charge of Team Plasma instead of N and target Keyeum

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2011
    N might be put in the next game. Maybe Ghetsis aswell. But maybe you might need Dialga, Palkia and Giratina since the dark trinity gave you the lustrous, adamant and griseous orb. but that is just a guess.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    N might be put in the next game. Maybe Ghetsis aswell. But maybe you might need Dialga, Palkia and Giratina since the dark trinity gave you the lustrous, adamant and griseous orb. but that is just a guess.

If your post about Dialga, Palkia, Giratina was to say that you need them in the possible 3rd Game to find Ghetis, they won't, D/P/G won't be in the games at all most likely, the only reason you get the 3 orbs is so you can have their signature items because items can't be transfered over.

After N & Ghetis were defeated N said he was of to travel the Unova region, so he did with Zekrom/Reshiram, Ghetis is probably in Jail or he escaped and he's in hiding.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    I think N probably could come back - after all he's in a foreign region now, according to Looker - but not with any sort of important role. I think he'd just be involved in some sort of post-game side quest or something.

Maybe Ghetsis too - the Shadow Triad broke him out of Cheren's captivity apparently - I don't think the writers would've made that happen unless they plan for Ghetsis to still have some role in a future game.

Pwnyta Jockey

Bees Hate You, Pwnyta!
    Years
    it is possible that N went to hoenn, but isnt it also (a tiny, tiny, tiny, TINY bit) possible....that he went to Fiore, Almia or Oblivia? it makes a little bit of sense because he doesn't like trainers, but meh, it only makes a TINY bit of sense. just throwing it out there.
    you're probably right about ghetsis in sinnoh, but is there going to be a remake eventually? arent we all bored of sinnoh...?

Or maybe that Battle & Get: Typing DS game has a bad guy knind of plot. Or there is a new Smash Brother game and Ghetsis was partnered with Ganondorf (fashion sense is similar).

New Ranger game would be cool.

Personally, I think Ghetsis went to the Orre region as the main bosses behind the Shadow schemes seem to be rather old, there is a large desert, Miror B, the Celebi shrine in Agate, and two new Eevee evolutions.

Would be cool to start a Shadow game with Glaceon AND Leafeon in the "traditional" Double Battle format of the Orre region.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2011
    Maybe Ghetsis put on a disguise and is just some random NPC you never notice.

I think N is in some region like Hoenn or Sinnoh, like a bunch of people said.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    N is kickin' it with me, and I keep Ghetsis in a cage in the basement and throw him crusts occasionally. Problem solved.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I would summise that N has departed to Hoenn.

What I believe will happen is this. We know that Generations I and III take place at the same time (ergo Red's journey in Kanto and Brendan/May's journey in Hoenn. At this moment in time, we do not know which of these characters is canon, and i suppose we'll find that out in the remakes, but we'll get to that later.

Now, we also know that Generations II and IV, that is to say, Gold/Ethan/Lyra's adventure in Johto, Kanto and subsequent conquering of Red, and Lucas/Dawn's adventure in Sinnoh take place at the same time. Cynthia's appearance in Generation V places this Generation an undetermined amount of time after generation V, with the D/P/P player character dethroning her, igniting her journey to Unova.

Now, we can summise that it may be a few years, as she has a few Unova Pokémon on her team. Ergo, what I expect them to do with the Hoenn remakes is to set them LATER in the timeline than the originals, to keep them in tandem with Generation V. Thus, I feel that they will have Brendad/may battleable post-game, and N will be found in Hoeen and involved with the storyline somehow.

This is what I feel, or perhaps hope, they will do with the remakes. Either that, or he's ended up in kanto so that they can feature kanto in every generation.

Fixed the one mistake in that the II to III lol

anyways i have to agree with this, i just hope the remakes of of gen3 keep the emerald storyline,cuz honestly it was the best storyline out of all the games thus far IMO.

N most likely went to Hoenn, Ghetsis probably went to Johto&Kanto (which would mean he did at least travel threw sinnoh on his way) -or- Sinnoh. Unless someones right that instead of a 3rd version,we are gettin a 6th generation :P

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
    Why would people think that N is in Hoenn, Fiore, Almia or Oblivia? I just dont get it... I mean the regions are far away but...

Never mind... And Am i the only one here thinking that he might go to Kanto, sipping tea with Professor Oak and Tracey?

Ghetsis might be planning his next plots for the next Pokemon sequel, and like Team Rocket, He will never give up.

SeanTheOriginal

Serious trainer is serious
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    Maybe when Pokemon Grey comes out, we'll get a little more information on those two.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I hope that they went to Hoenn, so we could see a futuristic Hoenn in the remakes. I don't think it will be a 'new Johto' because they are said to have gone to a far-off region.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    Alot of people are saying N went to hoenn because of the apparent R/S remakes and they always have some kind of connections and because unova is so far away from hoenn N showing up is perfectly plausible. Now every one who says different isn't necessarily wrong but theres really no basis for any other choice that i can see(i could be wrong)

The fact the ghetsis gave you the orbs from sinnho doesnt mean that he is hiding there, i mean he gets captured, breaks out goes to sinnoh find all the orbs then sends the shadow triad back to unova to give them to you in such a short time doesnt seem to likely. Its more ideally that he traveled to sinnoh in the past and acquired them and since he cant use them freely he gives him to you. besides it does says ghetsis found the rest of the sages from all around the world so it could be that one of the sages could be from sinnoh.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    If you remember in N's Castle a grunt says stuff about Team Rocket and Team Galactic, but nothing about Team Magma and Aqua. And Hoenn is due for a remake. I'm not sure if N went to Hoenn but there will be a remake. Ghetsis would probably be in the Sinnoh region but he could have gotten those orbs somewhere else.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I personally like to think that N went on a personal journey to "discover himself", so to speak. I don't believe he simply traveled to a set region and stopped, but is traveling quite far without any real stop. Whether we see him in another region is completely up to chance. Me? I desperately hope we do. N is my favorite Pokemon villain in a /long/ time. A /looong/ time. (I wonder if he will appear in the manga. o.O) Ghetsis. Well, if we could possibly take an intelligent guess where he was, we would have bothered searching for him in-game! So yeah, I don't want to take a random guess on him

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    I already thought that N went to Hoenn. I think you might get to battle him, and after you win, he might talk about something of Team Plasma and Ghetsis.

I think Ghetsis is in hiding, but it is revealed that Ghetsis had a partner, and I think N might say, he went to Hoenn to look for that partner, and maybe stop the partner's evil doings.

love the outsiders reference

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back