• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where do you think the anime is heading?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Well, where do you guys think that the anime is heading? What do you think will happen?

I reckon that before (or after) Ash competes in the Hoenn League, they're going to give May her fourth ribbon, and she'll enter into some kind of Contest League... This'll buy them time to work on the 4th generation. What do you think?

Discuss.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I've always guessed that Ash and whoever stays with him after Hoenn will either go to Oore, or, going along with FRLG, there may be a mini-arc in the Sevii Islands, or even possibly an entire season devoted to Ash revisiting the Kanto League. Still, a Sevii Islands arc sounds most probable.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Redoing Kanto? XD Please no... But a Sevii Islands side story could be possible, followed by the Battle Frontier. It'd buy them a lot of time for the 4th Gen.

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i think when the animie ends, speciel eppys will be made every once in a while, showing us stuff

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    In a sense, I want it to end for a sense completeness, but then I'd miss an interpretation of the next generation of Pokemon. Of course, what do I really have to lose if the episodes follow the same diagram?

Well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see, and enjoy the ride on the way. ^_^

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Revisit Kanto? Hm... then again, it could be possible. Ash still has his badges, he could re-compete in the Pokemon League, couldn't he? O_o;

yoshi1001

Pokemon Disc Jockey
    Years
    Kyogre-chan said:
    Revisit Kanto? Hm... then again, it could be possible. Ash still has his badges, he could re-compete in the Pokemon League, couldn't he? O_o;

My guess is they expire after a given number of years. Otherwise you could earn your badges when you're ten and compete again when you're forty. The tournament could get really crowded that way.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I believe they will revisit Kanto more toward the end of the series, but they aren't going to do the League. I think there's going to be a major event that is going to be a grand finale to the series, but that's probably a long way off.

What would really be a kicker is if something happened toward the end, like in a fight with a bad guy or something, and Pikachu evolved into something other than a Raichu. After all, Evee found more evolutions in Johto, so maybe one hasn't been discovered yet and that's what they've been setting up for. Or maybe it will be a huge thing on the level of Legendary. Think about it. Pikachu's already as powerful as ten Raichus!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    You do remember that Pikachu doesn't want to evolve, right? ^^;

Oh, and Ash can go somewhere with Misty, 'cause MAY IS MINE! ^.~

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Maybe he does it to protect the group from something... Anything can happen...

kris B.

"Oh, spit!" ~Kevin
    Years
    I think it would be so awsome if the series never ended. I mean, it has such a fan following that anything is possible. I'm not sure what happens next, but spinoffs would be awsome. Maybe they could make it a little more mature, you know, for teenagers 'cause I'm sick of all them still acting like kids.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Kyogre-chan said:
    You do remember that Pikachu doesn't want to evolve, right? ^^;

Oh, and Ash can go somewhere with Misty, 'cause MAY IS MINE! ^.~
    Fine, I'll take Misty and you can have May :P

Speaking of More Mature, the episode in the Orange Islands with the Golden Pokeball Cup and the Ghastly and Haunter, the guy shows Ash and co. a picture of adults gathering around the Golden Pokeball Cup...if you look closely they all look like the main characters all grown up!
    If I find the picture I'll show it, unless someone knows what i'm talking about and can get the picture too..

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Who cares,Misty, May. Whitney is mine! ^0^
    Anyway sweeties, they MIGHT show a special series of an adventure in Orre. That would be tight! *For perverts following me, I'm a ghetto Asian boy, so leave me alone. XD*

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I bet that the next Saga will see another new region with one or two new people. Aren't there already like ten characters so far in the Japanese series?

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
    I think ash will win/lose in the hoen league and then he will return home and go to the islands from FR/LG and after that the series will end...

Back