• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where Does this Thread Belong?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
  • I'm trying to make a thread that involves a true story.
    Obviously that stuff doesn't belong the Fan Fiction because it's a true story.
    So where does this thread go?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    all sort of writing--fiction or not--belongs in Fan Fiction & Writing iirc

Years
  • Zeffy's right, all forms of written work go in Fan Fiction & Writing.

I do advise contacting the mod of that section, Astinus to check if it's alright.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    If you're creating it as a writing exercise and you're looking for comments on the writing itself or you want people to read it like a story/novel, that would belong in Fan Fics & Writing, but if you're looking for people's thoughts and opinions on the topic of the story and you want to debate the point (like if the story is about a black man not being allowed on a train and you want to debate the racism involved rather than get feedback on the story itself), that would belong in Debates and Discussions. Hope that helps :)

Years
  • It probably goes in off topic dicussion since if it is real then it isn't related to pokemon. or maybe pokemon are real O.o

Back