• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where have you been on Vacation? Where do you want to go?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    == Lets see....Chicago XD;

But however, I've been to plenty of places NOT vacation.
    I would like to go to...Aussie Land, Hawaii, Las Vegas (XD!), And a ton of other places for vacation XD

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Ive gone to Florida many times
    Ive also gone to California, Virginia, Washington DC, and Hawaii.

I luvved Hawaii to death, god was it beautiful

Im going to Cancun next month... the last week of April.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I've been to New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, and I might go to Washington D.C. this summer. I would like to go to Japan. ^^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I also want to go to Hawaii and Alaska... =3 And also Aussie land and New Zealand, xD

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I've been to almozt all the ztatez but that'z all ;.; My parentz juzt went to Canada lazt zummer but I didn't get to go becauze of appendicituz (grrr...) and my grandma and grandpa have been all over the world but I've been ztranded in the ztatez all my life. =.= ooooo....

Az for where I'd LIKE to go...almozt anywhere! I love traveling ZO much! :D I even want to become a photographer zo I can travel the world. Zome placez at the top of my lizt though are France, Tahiti, Venice, and #1 Australia <3!!
    I don't think I"d want to go to the Middle East though ._.''

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, my favorite vacation was when my grandfather sent my mom, grandmother, aunt, and I on a cruise! ^_^ It was a total girl trip, and it was so much fun. (My brother stayed home, muahaha! He did have fun doing other stuff, though, including going to a monster truck rally, lol.) Even though I was the only younger girl, I had no problem with it because my other family members are really fun to be with. We flew to California and stayed there a few days to visit one of my cousins, and then left for a week of relaxation on board a great ship! The captain of it was also really funny, I met several friends, and even saw a whale and some other animals!

I've been to Hawaii several times, which is always fun. I've been to several other states, and one of my favorite trips was to Florida. I went to Disneyworld, Marineland, etc., and even saw some wild dolphins!

I'd name more, but I don't really have time... so I'll shut up now. XD

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I took a vacation to Japan, Thailand, and Lankawi(Asia in all). I expierenced the tsunami! So that vacation ended when we began running away from the tsunami in Phi Phi (older sis got crushed). So in short my vacation was suck.
    Before, I wanted go to Asia, but now I want to visit Switzerland.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Kiyumi, I'm so sorry you got caught in the tsunami! :( *hugs* I hope everybody with you was okay!!

I've been to America three times (twice to Florida and once to the West Coast), Canada, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Iceland, Denmark, Cyprus, Wales, Scotland...and England of course ;)
    As to where I want to go, I've always wanted to visit New Zealand, and I want to go to America again. I've never been that keen on holidays though...

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    I've been to Wisconsin, England, (Twice) France, and Florida on vacation. ^__^ I would like to go to Japan and New Zealand on vacation the most though.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I've been to 13 of the states, including my own. Mainly the ones on the east coast. I've only ever been out of my own timezone once when I was four. o_o;

Anyways, I've also been to Washington D.C., I went on a cruise to Bermuda, Niagra Falls, and I went to Montreal for an 8th grade Spanish field trip. O_o I'll be going there again next month for a band/choir competition.

As for where I'd like to go... North Carolina! <3 But, uh... besides there, maybe Italy or Australia since I have relatives, although not close ones, in both those places...

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Kiyumi, I'm so sorry you got caught in the tsunami! :( *hugs* I hope everybody with you was okay!!

I've been to America three times (twice to Florida and once to the West Coast), Canada, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, Iceland, Denmark, Cyprus, Wales, Scotland...and England of course ;)
    As to where I want to go, I've always wanted to visit New Zealand, and I want to go to America again. I've never been that keen on holidays though...

I said..that my older sister got crushed (big amounts of dirt and bricks, yes, that means she's dead).
    Well, thanks, though. Wow, you've taken a vacation to many places!

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    I have been to France, Spain, Cyprus, Krete, America (Florida & New York), Grand Canaria...
    last year I went to the Dominican Republic which was cool, I'd like to go there again ;)

Back