• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Where/How do you train?

Years
    I'm mainly in the EV training area. ._.

Buuuuuuuuuuut once I finish that, I'm probably gonna rebattle Red a lot. :P

Years
    i just train where ever i cna ifnd the best experiance for my pokemon

the gym leader rematch is helpfull as u can verse them over and over during the time they can battle u

Last edited:

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Why not Battle E4 THEN Battle Red again? (Assuming that you already have beaten Red and you just want to Level up some Poke's)

Inferny

Lord of Pokabu
    Years
    I don't EV train. It's too technical. Also, I can't figure out how XD I tried to breed a Treecko with a good Nature, but after 3 eggs I got tired and used the best one :P

I just rebattle the E4 for training. Giving an EXP share to my Pokemon then just using my Infernape to OHKO everything works fine for me XD

Shadow01192

RK9 Unit
    Years
    lol ironically I just wrote down all my EV training spots and the percentages.

Route 42 (Surf) Anytime. Goldeen 90% ATK

Slowpoke Well (1f when you walk in Surfing) Anytime. Slowpoke 100% HP

Route 21 (grass) Anytime. Tangela 95%* Def *(changes to 90% during the day )

Bell Tower/Sprout Tower (2f) Morning or Day. Rattata 100% Spd
    Route 22 (grass) Night. Rattata 95% Spd

Route 35 (Surf) Anytime. Psyduck 90% Sp. Atk

Route 34 (Surf) Anytime. Tentacool 90% Sp Def.

To level I typically Just take 2 lvl 90+ into the pokemon league with the low level pokemon and go through it. By the time I'm done the low lvl is lvl 40ish and can handle itself against the 4 when I go through it again to get it to 50. I stop at 50 for tournaments unless a move is learned later.
    Thanks to my sister for helping me compile the list.

Chris524518

Thyphlosion rocks!
    Years
    I just give the pokemon I want to train the EXPN share and just keep battling the elite four. You will level up at a very high rate. But don't fight PKMN trainer red for this. It will not work out. Work really good for low level pokemon (e.g. Lvl 3).

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    when i evolve train i rematch sabrina tons of time.

main party train near th pokecenter at mt. silver.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Attach an EXP Share to whatever needs some levels and beat up the Elite Four if I don't care about EVs. (I.e. I'm training something to fight my friends with, because they think I have an "unfair" advantage if I use EV'd Pokes)
    I haven't EV trained in HG/SS yet though. (I do it all in Platinum/Pearl)

Back