• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where In The Pokemon World would you like to get married at

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
    If you could have your wedding somewhere in the Pokemon World (any city any region, or even any route or whatever) where would you like your wedding held...

You can use anybody you want to marry, ie your girlfriend, boyfriend, character in the anime, hey, it could be a Pokemon for all I care....

for me, I've told you guys before about marrying Reshiram, right? the place? Dragonspiral Tower! lolwut

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    If I was in the Pokemon World and wanted to get married? Probably Floaroma Town. It's so peaceful and romantic, I would probably go the traditional route and get married in a church but there aren't any in Pokemon so. xDD;

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Galactic Veilstone (Platinum) Building, in that big auditorium room where Cyrus made his speech. Yeah, I'd like to get married in the cold steel walls of an evil team's base, because that's how I roll.

The trouble lies with finding a partner who would agree to get married in such an environment xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'd get married in Lilycove for sure. Quiet, romantic, a great vacation place... the only problem is that there's not too much to do there if we stayed there for a honeymoon, which we would 'cause I don't feel like going anywhere after probably getting a bit drunk at the reception. Of course, I'd be content going boating every day anyway. <3

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'd get married in Slateport City just because it's near a beach and it seems to have that honeymoon environment (the music in particular).

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Pacifidlog! I've always dreamt of being married in a town over an ocean. And this town suites that dream quite well!

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Seeing as I have a religious and traditional approach on weddings, I would say Ecruteak City. Lodgy atmosphere, autumn leaves, traditional scenery, hospitality and such.

Of course, I should have decided this with my wife, not alone, beforehand.

Althea

[For Sale]
    Years
    I think getting married at Spear Pillar would be quite fun, we could have a themed wedding, with everyone dressed in togas. Perhaps someone could even play the Arceus theme from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs before the ceremony started...assuming we could somehow get an organ up there, anyway. But I'll leave that for my significant other to sort out, I'll handle the finances. xD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I think I'd find a nice place in Viridian City. I sort of feel like that's where the genesis of everything is in the Pokemon world, and I'd want it to be the genesis for me and my partner. That sounds so incredibly cheesy lol, but Viridian City is quite pretty anyway.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    @OP: I swear, you ask the most random questions.

Anyways, Goldenrod City seems like a good place to marry. It's also close to the ocean. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2011
    That little section between Ecruteak and Bell Tower. Just a lovely place to be :)

Where In The Pokemon World would you like to get married at

Back