• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Where is Isshu? Confirmed - New York

Where is Isshu?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

orange discontent

pogeymans?
    Years
    Gymnotide said:
    Wait, you can't even say that, since your whole argument is based on dissimilarities with New York. Shanghai isn't even the right shape. It's a triangle. If you argue that New York's shape isn't right, then neither is Shanghai's and the only thing we can conclude is that it's NEITHER. That's right. Neither. Now, I'm fine with it being neither of them, but basing your argument on the fact that it could possibly be one of two things and that if it's not one, then it has to be the other is faulty. In addition, your argument greatly fails in and of itself.

And for your information, the East River is NOT the Long Island Sound. It's a strait that runs FROM the Long Island Sound into the Atlantic Ocean.

Palantides is a few days too late, anyway. Liberty Ticket and the American Football player quietly confirms NYC as Isshu.

And his comparisons made Isshu look more like the NYC area than Shanghai does, lmao.

GFA said:
    That was incredibly stupid. Tokyo has a subway, London has a subway, LA has a subway, Berlin (I think) has a subway.

-

Because American Football is just a name of a sport. Theirs an American Football League in freaking Italy They'd call it Football, if you know, it hadn't already been taken by a game that actually uses your feat ... What's it called ... Soccer?

Isshu isn't in Italy, though. Yes, many major cities have Subways (Shanghai included, for that matter), but does Isshu look anything like Tokyo (already used), London, LA or Berlin?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Isshu isn't in Italy, though. Yes, many major cities have Subways (Shanghai included, for that matter), but does Isshu look anything like Tokyo (already used), London, LA or Berlin?

That wasnt even my point. You took it out of context.

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    That it could be anywhere. Arguing it has a Subway doesnt make it NYC. Or Tokyo. Or Shanghai. Or anywhere for that matter. It just helps certain people's arguments

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018

true just like Soccer in Latin America compared to the rest of the world...

This is derailing the conversation, but Football (Soccer) is big pretty much everywhere but America. Europe, Asia, Africa ... Everywhere

I really dont see why it cant be based off of multiple places

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Shanghai theory just got pwned by the new pokemon revealed:
    1- a deer, an american deer, like BAMBIE
    (1 for NYC)
    &
    2- a swan, a white swan, like the ones you see in upper new york
    (2 for NYC)

:P whoot NYC FTW! lol

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Shanghai theory just got pwned by the new pokemon revealed:
    1- a deer, an american deer, like BAMBIE
    (1 for NYC)
    &
    2- a swan, a white swan, like the ones you see in upper new york
    (2 for NYC)

:P whoot NYC FTW! lol
    Well we had a deer in Gen 2...I don't think deers are Native to Japan so that isn't much proof, I mean we saw Elephants in Gen 2 does that mean it's Africa now?

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

Well we had a deer in Gen 2...I don't think deers are Native to Japan so that isn't much proof, I mean we saw Elephants in Gen 2 does that mean it's Africa now?

have you seen it yet?

its bambie how more obvious can it get?

ive seen bambie, made by disney, its a copy& paste, if that doesnt give it away, nothing will

edit: stantler is a reindeer btw :P

GFA

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018

Their are deer native to Japan. Especially in Nara ...

Anywho, it'd be cool if it was base off of America. Japan started getting boring with Hoenn. Though Sinnoh was done pretty well.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Their are deer native to Japan. Especially in Nara ...

Anywho, it'd be cool if it was base off of America. Japan started getting boring with Hoenn. Though Sinnoh was done pretty well.

see, i didnt even need to say it, i win :P

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Oh I didn't know about the Deer in Japan, you learn something new everyday :).
    Though the species of Pokemon doesn't prove anything really, they had the Swallow tail butterfly in Hoenn does that make it Oregon (the state butterfly)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back