• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Where is Isshu? Confirmed - New York

Where is Isshu?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    There's a snow mountain near a fire conservation station (Top left of Isshu, they are in the same spot in New York).

W8 a mountain, i acctually checked this out on google earth, and i have not found a single spot with over 50m height in NYC area, maybe you should point it out on the map or something, or that mountain is 30m tall?
    Yes eaxctly another point. NYC is flat as pancake, yes isshu is fulll of enourmos mountains.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Update, I dont really think that there is a desert road in NYC at all, i just checked google earth and searched for all the roads, no desert road tho. Since google maps, google earth, google itself and wikipedia doesnt know about it, I would assume it doesnt exist!

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Update, I dont really think that there is a desert road in NYC at all, i just checked google earth and searched for all the roads, no desert road tho. Since google maps, google earth, google itself and wikipedia doesnt know about it, I would assume it doesnt exist!
    Haha. Yeah i dont eaven think its possible for a desser to form in the upper east coat of america, It's to cold and wet.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    MRAS where did you get that info? That is not true at all, i searched for it on a couple more websites and NYC roadmaps, no sign of desert map, I think whoever told you that lied or was talking about new zealand.
    Oh and the snowy mountain is a lie too, as in my previous post, there is no place over 50m haight in NYC area, the nearest place that higher then 100m is waaaay farther then the speculated area of isshu.
    So i guess we found 2 what seems to be lies in ur speculations :S unless some1 gives us evidence of it.

Haha. Yeah i dont eaven think its possible for a desser to form in the upper east coat of america, It's to cold and wet.

Well ofc there is no desert in NYC, but I thought it was jsut a name; desert road, but there isnt one.

Last edited:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    MRAS where did you get that info? That is not true at all, i searched for it on a couple more websites and NYC roadmaps, no sign of desert map, I think whoever told you that lied or was talking about new zealand.
    Oh and the snowy mountain is a lie too, as in my previous post, there is no place over 50m haight in NYC area, the nearest place that higher then 100m is waaaay farther then the speculated area of isshu.
    So i guess we found 2 what seems to be lies in ur speculations :S unless some1 gives us evidence of it.

Well ofc there is no desert in NYC, but I thought it was jsut a name; desert road, but there isnt one.
    Oh and the developers thought as there was a road named something with desert theres has to be a desert somewhere nearby? haha. I their even any place in the world which has a road named "Desert road"?

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Oh and the developers thought as there was a road named something with desert theres has to be a desert somewhere nearby? haha. I their even any place in the world which has a road named "Desert road"?

Yes there is, in new zaeland, but it is called that way because it is a road in the middle of a desert, obvioulsy.
    I think that some1 just desperately tried to gather more evidence of NYC but failed.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Yes there is, in new zaeland, but it is called that way because it is a road in the middle of a desert, obvioulsy.
    I think that some1 just desperately tried to gather more evidence of NYC but failed.
    Yeah exactly. I mean i see some aspects in NYC, but shanghai has so much more. The only things that would really make me consider NYC is Wargle, with its colors. And aloe, I must admit, because she's black.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Yeah exactly. I mean i see some aspects in NYC, but shanghai has so much more. The only things that would really make me consider NYC is Wargle, with its colors. And aloe, I must admit, because she's black.

All pokemon generations had foreign gym leaders up till now, except johto, as far as we know.
    I think that shanghai just has too many FACTS while NYC is all references. And NYC has a lot of evidence against it like its size which is the most important part that discredits it, NYC being a city not a region, and that it doesnt have the required land on the right side. I think that most people in favor of NYC tend to ingore these things, and say stuff like it has a football player it is provenly NYC. If it had a man from the moon or an astronaut, does that make it based on moon?

The only thing that could hint me towards NYC side is Victiny event, which is their best bet so they always repeat it, but it is also not for sure that it reprresents what we think, just remember usagi-ringo and the victory sign that victiny flashes is definitley the v-sing that every1 in japan uses, especially kids.

Last edited:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    All pokemon generations had foreign gym leaders up till now, except johto, as far as we know.
    I think that shanghai just has too many FACTS while NYC is all references. And NYC has a lot of evidence against it like its size which is the most important part that discredits it, NYC being a city not a region, and that it doesnt have the required land on the right side. I think that most people in favor of NYC tend to ingore these things, and say stuff like it has a football player it is provenly NYC. If it had a man from the moon or an astronaut, does that make it based on moon?
    Haha, yes. The football player, that was also one of the things that made me two sided. But shanghai has really important thing incommon with isshu fx. The bridge wich has the twirly road at the end. Which is placed EXACTLY that same place that bridge is placed on the isshu map.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    than it would hint towards america, cuz that was the first land to travel to the moon.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Haha, yes. The football player, that was also one of the things that made me two sided. But shanghai has really important thing incommon with isshu fx. The bridge wich has the twirly road at the end. Which is placed EXACTLY that same place that bridge is placed on the isshu map.

(xD keep posting while MRAS is off)

I like isshu because as a region it is very serene and has lots of forests and mountains in it, now that is what further excludes NYC, unless NYC doesnt have some forests that I am unaware of.
    Shanghai is a large industrial town, but the areas around it are all forests and some cities.
    If they made a region of NYC it would be all one big hiuin city.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    than it would hint towards america, cuz that was the first land to travel to the moon.
    Well thankfully, there isnt any spacemen, because that would just have given the NYC's another reason. WAIT i realized something. OMG. Hoenn is actually based on somewhere in america I- I mean they have a space station *Hyper ventilates*

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Well thankfully, there isnt any spacemen, because that would just have given the NYC's another reason. WAIT i realized something. OMG. Hoenn is actually based on somewhere in america I- I mean they have a space station *Hyper ventilates*

Hoenn isn't based in america. Is there any isle that look like hoenn in america? -no.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years

u might be right, hoenn also has a spanish person(that last leader) that would also hint to it, since aerica is based on cultural mixture and there are a lot of messicans n USA in general!
    I think we have just overthrown the theory of hoenn being in japan :O omg
    (try to say something on topic so that mod doesnt come screaming at us from being oftopic)
    :X on topic: Ishhu has windmills :D NYC doesnt :(, Shanghai has windmills, china is the worlds top producers of the worlds wind energy :D

Hoenn isn't based in america. Is there any isle that look like hoenn in america? -no.

Well they might add the water around it just like they did with isshu, added the water ingame where there isnt in real life :o
    I feel like a spammer. We should talk about isshu now, stop the jokes

btw. hoenn and isshu are both far away according to the GF, and we know GF doesnt lie

Last edited:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    It was a joke. Do You get it.
    Obviously hoenn isnt in america, but after point out the whole spaceman thing...

u might be right, hoenn also has a spanish person(that last leader) that would also hint to it, since aerica is based on cultural mixture and there are a lot of messicans n USA in general!
    I think we have just overthrown the theory of hoenn being in japan :O omg
    (try to say something on topic so that mod doesnt come screaming at us from being oftopic)
    :X on topic: Ishhu has windmills :D NYC doesnt :(, Shanghai has windmills, china is the worlds top producers of the worlds wind energy :D

Well they might add the water around it just like they did with isshu, added the water ingame where there isnt in real life :o
    I feel like a spammer. We should talk about isshu now, stop the jokes

btw. hoenn and isshu are both far away according to the GF, and we know GF doesnt lie
    Yes. Back on topic. It's so cool how they have windmills in shanghai which could prove it, and its awesone how people research these things but.... I think denmark has the highest number of windmills compared to its size. Which could mean that isshu is in denmark, and that i never was born, oh wait no.

Last edited:

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    It was a joke. Do You get it.
    Obviously hoenn isnt in america, but after point out the whole spaceman thing...

Yes. Back on topic. It's so cool how they have windmills in shanghai which could prove it, and its awesone how people research these things but.... I think denmark has the highest number of windmills compared to its size. Which could mean that isshu is in denmark, and that i never was born, oh wait no.
    Why wouldnt you never be born if it was in denmark.
    i also noticed some interesting place in UK that looked like isshu, but I frogot what it was. Maybe i find it later.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Why wouldnt you never be born if it was in denmark.
    i also noticed some interesting place in UK that looked like isshu, but I frogot what it was. Maybe i find it later.
    It was a joke. Hmm please point out how the UK resembles Isshu when you rememeber. One of the thing that makes be most belive in shanghai is that shanghai has a big lake the same place isshu has its pokeball lake.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years

It was a joke. Hmm please point out how the UK resembles Isshu when you rememeber. One of the thing that makes be most belive in shanghai is that shanghai has a big lake the same place isshu has its pokeball lake.

Oh and besides that(i see you didnt read th whole first page) the is an island in the middle of that lake, just like in isshus lake! :O And right below that lake there is the town built on water, like suzhou is, and it has a huuuuge farris wheel, like suzhou has
    If that isnt copied from shanghai then idk what is. This would clearly point that this town is equivalent to the isshus suzhou.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Oh and besides that(i see you didnt read th whole first page) the is an island in the middle of that lake, just like in isshus lake! :O And right below that lake there is the town built on water, like suzhou is, and it has a huuuuge farris wheel, like suzhou has
    If that isnt copied from shanghai then idk what is. This would clearly point that this town is equivalent to the isshus suzhou.
    Its just so awesome all the facts pointing to shanghai. All the bridges being in the gith places ect.. I was actually looking to see if there is an amusement park near the place in the isshu map, i didnt finish looking as their was a ridiculous amount of pages, but now i know its true. WOOT.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Its just so awesome all the facts pointing to shanghai. All the bridges being in the gith places ect.. I was actually looking to see if there is an amusement park near the place in the isshu map, i didnt finish looking as their was a ridiculous amount of pages, but now i know its true. WOOT.

Note that there wouldnt be any sense putting yin-yang theme in a USA or natur vs. tech theme in NYC too.
    There is a lot of comotion why would the put a wogooru which may reference USA in the shangha, well ask them this, why would the put a chinese spirit fox in USA, that is zoroark and zorua, as they can both change forms and shapeshift to humans like huli-jing(chinese spirit fox) can, and to prove that it is for certain based on huli-jing, huli-jing are mostly females, and in the movie, zoroark is female! Which is obviousl yhinting to huli-jings :D
    Shocking isnt it? And ppl still believe in a small place like NYC being isshu XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back