• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Where Was Your Secret Base?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Where was your secret Base in OR/AS? Mine required both Surf and Dive to get to it. I think it was off the coast of the Mossdeep Dive routes? But I forget now.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Where ever I last remember putting it. xD I'd make one and then forget about it.

Years
    My secret base was in the same location as my classic one in Emerald. On route 115 just south of Meteor Falls there's a little bush thing and I decided to make it there for nostalgia purposes haha, I spent so many hours in there perfecting it as a kid so was nice to relive that in ORAS. I thought secret bases were well done in these games, which was a nice callback to the originals and did them justice imo! :)

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I liked to fancy myself an Ice Trainer, so I set mine up on one of the islands near Shoal Cave.

On my newest file, I think I set it up outside the Safari Zone and tried to make the interior resemble my room IRL.

Back