• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you be if PKMN was real?

Dark Magician

The Black lightinig
Years
  • I don't know if this has been done before but. Where would be if Pokemon was real? Well, I guess I would be somewhere in the Amazon rain forest loking
    for a Bulbasaur or Treeko.

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
    Years
  • Mauville City, I think. It has Verdanturf Town (good air), a cave and a beach next to it. It also has a gym, the bike shop, the game corner (yeah!) and the New Mauville power plant next to it.

Pok?mon? Maybe Pichus, Jigglypuffs or Electabuzzes (all evolutions included).

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
  • if pokemons were real I was on my tale to be the pokemon master :laugh:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'd still be in some form of education. o_O I wouldn't really want to leave to go on an adventure, since I don't like adventure. I'd rather stay at home and study... I'd probably have a Pokemon or something, but I wouldn't have though my life would be much different as to what it is now.

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    I'd probably be off somewhere like Silver Cave or something training my pokemon, then fly into town for some fun every once in a while:D

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    This should really be in the Pokemon Voting Polls, rather than Other ^^;

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
  • i would feed off the weak, preying on rocket grunts and stealing their costumes while continuously raising my pokemon, searching for legendaries and power, destroying those weaker than me until i was the best.

Years
  • I havent seen one person saying BATTiLiNG EACHOTHERS POKEMON. Thats what my friends and I do, always talk about Pokemon and battle alot! from Ruby and Sapphire and LeafGreen and FireRed. And also, Pokemon Colosseum. I can't wait for NintendoDS im so buying that, just reserved it! just 130$ and YOUR MINES!!! Mwhaha.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I would wish to sight see, journey as far as I can, because nothing ever stays the same and I wouldn't want to miss anything. Of course, Pokemon battles, contests along the way could be fine, but what I really want to do is go through all sorts of things. It would be fun! ^_^

Back