• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you...

glow.ForEveR

wut is this i dont even
    Years
    Where would you like to visit in the world of pokemon? Anywhere on the map in all the regions. Id like to visit celadon city and fushia city in kanto... I dont know if this post has been done before since im new, but i am bored :D

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I'd quite like to visit:

- Celadon City (because of the grass gym and the big mart =P)
    - Goldenrod City (because of the underground shops and the big mart =P)
    - Fortree City (I like that idea of the buildings being in the trees)
    - Verdanturf Town (that's the one with the hot springs, is that right?)
    - Floaroma Town (must look and smell pretty XP)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Kanto - Cerulean City, because of the water.
    Johto - GoldenRod City, for the shops.
    Hoenn - Fortree City, cos of the trees.
    Sinnoh - Snowpoint City, cos it's cold and snowy!

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Goldenrod City, just because they're so much to do. Shopping, underground, training, dropping by the radio station (for contests), sight-seeing, getting my Pokemon haircuts, hitting the beach along the edge of the city, puzzles, games... Not to mention it's supposed to be the most festive city in Johto. Imagine what it might be like during Christmas, with all the streets lit up, snow falling softly, people bustling around, Christmas sales...

Second city I'd like to visit would be Cerulean, mostly for the water Gym, partly for the training in the area, and partly for fangirl reasons. (Favorite Gym Leader and favorite character in the same city -- two in one visit! You can't get any better than that!)

I can't think of any particular city I'd like to visit in Hoenn or Sinnoh. Maybe Verdanturf for the peace and Hearthome for the poffin-making house. No doubt I'll end up setting the latter on fire, though, so that might not be a good idea...

Years
    Actually, everywhere. Each place is so uniquely different. The on;y place I may skip is Lavender because it's a sad gloomy environment.

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
    ohh so many! Celadon, Saffron and Fuschia (because of the Safari Zone)... even Lavender Town, kinda. That's all for Kanto, Goldenrod for Johto... can't think of any other Johto cities I want to see actually.
    Hoenn... LAVARIDGE. Desperately! For the hot spring obviously. Slateport, Lilycove and most importantly FORTREE.
    and the city that floats on water and is connected by a little track... cute.

aand in Sinnoh, Snowpoint! It's so pretty! Canalave looks pretty cool too, and Hearthome I guess... for Amity Square. Hopefully irl they'd be a little more lenient about who's allowed in ;)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Saffron City (for obvious reasons :D ), Lavender Town ( I'd like to see real ghosts, scary, funny or whatever they are) and maybe the Indigo Plateau (wanna get a glimpse of the Elite trainers and maybe some autographs).

Back