• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which 6 Pokemon are you most looking forward to transferring over once the Pokebank opens?

Years
  • Well, starters of course. Oh, and a Ledian I transferred from my cousin's Leaf Green just to see what it says.

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I'm really looking forward to see the shinies of non obtainable pokemon I have such as
    -Shiny Mismagius in a Moon Ball
    -Shiny Cresselia in a Dive ball
    -Shiny Latias in a Fast Ball
    -Shiny Jellicent in a Love Ball (female)
    -Shiny Serperior
    -Shiny Virizion in a Premier Ball

It's the girliest team ever now that I think about it, lol, but a nice change of pace since the last theme team I had was an all male tough dragons.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2020
    I just really really want to get my Raikou.. other than that, mainly it will be starters and legendaries!

Years
  • Tornadus thundurus and landorus: to see if the lady in the reflecting cave who talks about them will give you reflecting glass. Other than that, we already know where we are gonna get genesetcs drives and kyurems DNA splicers, don't have a clue how keldeo will change. I just wanna send over everything to seeif we get the sshiny charm when the nat dex is complete ( I caught the whole kalos dex and all I got was 4 certificates )
    But in 6 most definite that I want:
    Shiny Haxorus
    Shiny Garchomp
    Shiny Infernape
    Shiny entei, suicune and raikou

Years
  • THE END IS NIGH (huge image warning)

Spoiler:

(in other words, PokeBank is out in Japan, *****es)

PokeBank can't come soon enough. December 26 will feel like 3 months.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    When the bank goes live I'm gonna transfer all my pokes from X to it, then I'm gonna breed a team of 6 pokemon with good IV's and then I'll restart X.
    Not sure what my team will consist of yet, but hey ho. Also restarted my saves on Heart Gold and Platinum and Black1 just to ensure that any of the pokemon I have on those are all legit ones. Then I'll complete the dex in X ^_^.

Years
  • THE END IS NIGH (huge image warning)

Spoiler:

(in other words, PokeBank is out in Japan, *****es)

PokeBank can't come soon enough. December 26 will feel like 3 months.

If you've also noticed, no pentagon. This kills the "pentagon is legitimacy checker" argument.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    If you've also noticed, no pentagon. This kills the "pentagon is legitimacy checker" argument.

I guess that confirms the other theory that the pentagon meant the Pokemon was captured in Kalos?

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2015
    The Shiny Azumarril that I first caught in Emerald.
    Shiny Fearow from Platinum.
    Regigigas
    Various other legendaries.

Back