• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Dark Type Dog is Most Popular?

Which dark type dog is your favorite?

• Mightyena

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • Houndoom

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • Unable to decide

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters

ReddishDegree

Yes, I'm Insane.
    Years
    I'd pick Houndoom no doubt about it.

Which Dark Type Dog is Most Popular?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Even after what GengarNightmare said, I still must say it XP

I thought that Eevee/Eeveelutions are cats or something??

K anyways, I like Houndoom because it's like some kind of hellhound, which is pretty dope. Plus it's a nice combination of types.

I don't like Mightyena's (Or poochyena's for that matter) very much since that was one of the team aqua/magma's staple pokemon, and I hate seeing those things now.

Years
    I really like them all.

But I am going with Umbreon, he is my personal favorite pokemon and compared to the other two I think he's better XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Houndoom. Buuut, Poochyena is cute, so, Mightyena for that reason.

omg, don't like Umbreon though :(

The Red Chain

I prefer Houndoom out of those three options, but then again I'm only making my judgment off of appearance.
    I mainly adore the Hell Hound look it has.. it looks like it could easily tear something to shreds faster then you could blink. <3
    Much more intimidating than the other two choices in my opinion.

When I think of a 'dark dog' I think of a quadruped glaring at you with piercing eyes and blood dripping from it's fangs.
    Something I could never imagine with Umbreon, and to a lesser degree than Houndoom with Mightyena.

Last edited:

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    I like Umbreon because he is a cool looking pokemon and I remember when I first saw Umbreon in Gold when I saw Karen in the Elite Four use him.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Erm is umbreon a dog? :S

I'm not voting.
    Houndoom is ugly.
    Mightyena is weak.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I think the Eeveelutions are foxes, but I chose Umbreon. It's defensive and offensive capabilities are both amazing, although speed isn't exactly it's highlight..

Back