• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which Do You Own?

Do you own Pokemon D/P?

• I own Pokemon Diamond

Votes: 56 50.5%
  • I own Pokemon Pearl

Votes: 27 24.3%
  • I Don't own any right now

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I own both of them

Votes: 24 21.6%

• Total voters

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I own a Japanese version of Diamond. I didn't think buying two games was necessary, even if one was in English. Plus.. getting it in September last year and playing it up till now was worth it.

Years
    I have Diamond. I imported it from the USA, so I hadn´t have to wait so long till it came out here in Germany.
    Now, I concider if I should buy the German Pearl, but I guess, the new names are so stupid and I don´t want to learn new names again, after I already learned the English names XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I have Diamond and my little brother has Pearl, which is pretty useful when I'm looking for stuff on WiFi and if I wanna start a new game.

Murky

Underworld dweller
    Years
    I own Diamond and my younger brother owns Pearl so i kinda get the best of both :) cept he wont trade me his palkia.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Bought Both pre-order about 3 months prior to release. Diamond is my main game, pearl is the one I use when I want to go through the game again.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Diamond. Dialga looks muuuuch cooler than Palkia. Oh, and I don't like the color pink very much. Not a sexist thing or anything, I just don't like the color.

Malik

私はPokemonの神であ る
    Years
    personally i like the Pink. its differant. not very many pink legendarys. and a new pink one was cool. i also like mew... pink >.<

x BlonDe x

Eevee lovin' ♥
    Years

I've got Diamond, because I thought Diamond sounded better than Pearl, but my little sister has Pearl, so it comes in handy sometimes. =D

Neko-Kun

Master of Ghosts.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    I have Pokemon Diamond...i cryed a little when i found out i couldnt catch Mismagius in it :P

Back