• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which DS game are you looking forward to the most?

Which upcoming DS game do you want to see the most?

• Mario & Luigi 2

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Super Mario Bros. DS

• Metroid Prime Hunters

• Advance Wars: Dual Strike

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Mario Kart DS

• Pokemon Diamond & Pearl

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Animal Crossing DS

• Snowboard Kids DS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trauma Center: Under the Knife

• Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Never Ending Tomorrow

• Phoenix Write: Ace Attorney

• GoldenEye: Rogue Agent

• Dynasty Warriors DS

• Castlevania DS

• Shogun Warrior: Real-Time Conflict

• Kirby: Cursed Canvas

• Nintendogs

• Other

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • Tough...

- Super Mario Bros. DS...because it's the first true Mario sidescrooler since Super Mario World!
    - Metroid Prime Hunters...I've recently gotten into Metroid and I love it, and Hunters looks fantastic!
    - Mario Kart DS...I'm fascinated by the fact that it has old courses looking like old courses.
    - Animal Crossing DS...I love Animal Crossing, and with it being online. *drools* I'd probably go for the safer mode, of just friends, ratehr than an evryone world. I could live in Erica's town!

All of those I'm really looking forward to and will buy in a heartbeat.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • Hey! you forgot Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles, which WILL be online, and will be sweet (if you haven't played the GCN game, its one of those games that seemed to be made for an MMORPG because of it sweet multiplayer, but wasn't online and you had to use GBA's as controllers; so online on DS with it will be sweet). My votes in other because of it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    AC DS got my vote. I loved the GCN one and, well, online is going to make it even better! I can't wait to visit peeps over the WiFi xD

It was a hard choice though. D/P is going to be good also, and I'm sure it'll be an online title.

Nintendogs also looks really cool.

The DS has a lot of good games coming, that's for sure. I'm really excited for most of them. The E3 was really good this year.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • I want Advance Wars DS it looks cool and i have the others Advance wars so..
    there are still lots of others i want!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    I'd have to say that Nintendo out did itself with all these great first-party games. For once, its nice to see a big list of DS games, as its launch was horribly disappointing.

We should all hope that these games don't get really delayed. Getting them out soon for fans would be nice on Nintendo's part.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    That was rather spammy. If you have something to say about their grammer/spelling PM them.

We're all pretty much jumping on the Online Gaming bandwagon, but, do you really think Nintendo will do a good job with this? I'm really hoping so.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Advance Wars Dual Strike, Im a Fire Emblem Fan, but an even bigger Advance Wars fan. The other ones were great and are both in my top 10 games, AW1 being #1.
    So Im deffentally pumped to get this one, Im also looking forward to Animal Crossing and Diamond and Pearl.

Back