• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Eevee Evolution?

Which Eevee evolution is your favorite?

• Total voters

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorsite is definitely Vaporeon, but that's because I'm biased towards water types usually.
    Next would definitely Jolteon. :D Outside of those two they're about the same..

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    W00t! ^_^ It's cool to see which ones you guys like!

Lol I don't have anyone in real life to talk about Pokemon to, so I don't know which ones are popular among most people, but I hardly think any one Pokemon in particular could be considered "overrated." If a person likes a Pokemon, then like it! If it's a popular Pokemon, then obviously there's a reason, just like a lot of people like Pikachu, I'm assuming. Who cares if one person likes a Pokemon or if a million do!? :D It seriously does not matter. What matters is what you like!

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Wow Flareon is winning, cool! It seems its lost the popularity polls in the past and it is my absolute favorite. I use Flareon as my primary fire type pokemon when I get the chance to. I love all the evolutions but Flareon is definetely my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2014
    i have to go with Umbreon, although Glaceon is close behind. Umbreon was and always will be my fav though

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2009
    Umbreon, just 'cause he's all dark and badass, imo. An example of how intimidating/cool Pokemon were before becoming all cutesy-cutesy and kiddy-friendly from R/S to now.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    For the purposes of the poll I pick glaceon. I also wouldve picked umbreon or espeon but its too hard for me to decide which one of the two is better so i'll just go for glaceon. ^^

Back