• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Eevee Evolution?

Which Eevee evolution is your favorite?

• Total voters

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    Which Eevee evolution is your favorite?

I saw this thread asking the same question on the 4th page, but, well, not only is it on the 4th page of this forum, but it also didn't have a poll, so here is a poll for this question! :]

I can't decide right now! So... I need more time before I cast my vote haha. I love them all.

Last edited:

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Leafeon. I've always been a fan of the Grass type.

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    I think I had to choose Espeon. I love Psychic types, and Espeon is just so powerful. (Granted, its defense and special defense suck, lol, but if it can knock out the opponent in one hit, it really doesn't matter. XD)

I'm glad at least someone so far has voted for Flareon! It seems like poor Flareon never gets any love. <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I'm not really a fan of the Eevee evolution tree, but if I had to I'd pick Jolteon. I tend to favor electric types.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2009
    I'm not really a fan of the Eevee evolution tree, but if I had to I'd pick Jolteon. I tend to favor electric types.

Yeah another Jolteon fan, just like me :).. Umbreon is nice too, but Jolteon just pwns.. And one more thing poopnoodle you got an EPIC name :D

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I Like them all lol. Maybe except for Glaceon:/. But Vaporeon pwns! I remember using him way back in gen 1. Fun times.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    Umbreon. I just like it. It's the most solid evolution of EEVEE for me so far.
    I haz created BUGSEON, though. ;D

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I've always hated Eevee because it's overrated as all hell and 12 year-old boys fap to it, but if I had to pick one I dislike the least, it's easily Vaporeon, seeing as it's the most competitively viable Eeveelution. Aside from that, none of them are really that special. Jolteon is the only other one that's mildly useful.

The rest suck and are ridiculously overrated >_>

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    Espeon's my favorite, because it was the second pokemon that I ever got to level 100. Also, shiny Espeon is green. It's awesome. ^_^

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Flareon, because I love fire types and Flareon has a great attack stat. Espeon is a close second, and Vaporeon right behind that.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I <3 ESPEON!!! :D

If you looked at my old username, or remember when I had my old username, you'll know I absolutely love Espeon so much! :3 One of the best pokemon ever, i my opinion (though Blaziken is really awesome and cool too. :D Oh, and Jirachi. :3)

Back