• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Electric-type Pokémon do you use?

Best electic type pokemon? (Except Zekrom)

• Ampharos

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Zebstrika

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Eelektross

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Galvantula

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other (Please specify)...

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

HoopyFrood

Designated Robo-Hipster
    Years
    I usually use Ampharos because I've used it ever since the metal generation and it's one of my favourites, but I really wanna get my hands on an electivire cuz it looks raw as fuh.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Is the question, 'which one of those on the poll am I using?' as stated in the thread title or is it, 'whcih one of those on the poll is the best?' as stated on the poll itself?

No matter...it's Galvantula for the former and Elektross for the latter. XD

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Elektross <3 No weakness, good resistances, & a huge movepool makes it pretty amazing, and deserves a spot on anyone's team. :D

blue

gucci
    Years
    Well, theres a huge buzz about Eelektross and it does learn some pretty good moves, not forgetting the fact that it has NO weaknesses and the Levitate ability, debating on weather to have one on my team.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I got Joltik since he was the first non-zebra and non-eel electric type I ran into. If I had known better though, I would have gone for the eel. Unfortunately, all my 5th gen pokemon studies happened when I already had defeated N.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    Galvantula. When i saw its pics in pre release stuff i was like, OMFG its looks epic i must have this guy. He is my second favourite pokemon ever (after Flareon).

Plus Galy has Compound Eyes (rasies accuraccy 30%) + Thunder = WINAR !!

In white its move set was : Thunder / Bug Buzz / Energy Ball / Hidden Power (Rock)

That said, Mr. Electric floating eel is the best out of the poll pokemon.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    Zebstrika! I have been waiting forever for a zebra so I had to get it. In Firered I use Pikachu the classic.

Back