• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Element Are You?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    The question is, quite literally, which is your element? (Not limited to just fire/water/earth/air of course.) If you want to associate it with pokemon, you could pick any type you want that you associate with the most. For me, I have a strong, inexplicable connection with Ice of any kind. I might be the only person that's like this... I really don't know, and there really is no way to explain it, but I love ice, I am ice.

Which element are you?

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Sorry dude I'm Ice. Quilava is the opposite of Ice anyways. xD
    It has that freezing attitude to it, and well, it's awesome. I'm called Ice in some forums. Heh.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Of the four classical elements, I'm certainly most like wind. I'm very soft and gentle went I can be, but very harsh and destructive when I'm in the mood as well. I'm very adaptable to any situation and I don't like to stay in one place longer than I have to. XD

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I think I am Wind as well. I can be really nice to people who are nice to me however when I do get angry, I can be quite harsh and I usually don't stop until I get my revenge. I love to explore and travel, even though I haven't traveled somewhere in awhile now other than visiting people. XD

By the way you should make a poll on this.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Out of the 4 classic elements (Water, Wind, Earth, Fire), I'm most like water because I'm calm most of the time, and react whenever appropriate.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Out of all them I have to be water, as stated in the above post "I'm most like water because I'm calm most of the time, and react whenever appropriate." Yes that's definitely me, I even pick water Pokémon all the time in-game, as well as rain, must I get started with my love of rain, it's amazing seeing water drop from the skies and I love the fresh smell coming from the water.

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I think I am Wind as well. I can be really nice to people who are nice to me however when I do get angry, I can be quite harsh and I usually don't stop until I get my revenge. I love to explore and travel, even though I haven't traveled somewhere in awhile now other than visiting people. XD

By the way you should make a poll on this.
    I was going to make a poll, but I didn't want to force people to limit themselves to the four basic elements.

nm legend

Years
    well outa the regular elements probaly EARTH.....because im everything? idk cant really explain it but it stands out to me...and outta pokemon types im probaly DARK..but in a good way

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I've taken multiple quizzes about this in the past and my most common element has to have been earth with second being water, and these quizzes I have to agree with these. I am a down-to-earth type of personality who just gets on with a set task done to the best of my ability. Because I work hard, I'm more of a logical thinker than using emotions, sure I use them every so often, but I'm more of a intellect person.

You can feel your instinct element, but after being obsessed with astrology for multiple years, with a little research I found that your star sign (Cancer, Capricorn, Leo, Aquarius, Libra, Gemini, Virgo, Pisces, Sagittarius and Scorpio) can also give you a direction to which element you are associated with for the four basic elements. I've got a website that can describe which element if for which sign, but I'll copy the descriptions and put them in a spoiler, after all, not everyone wants to see it.

Spoiler:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I've taken multiple quizzes about this in the past and my most common element has to have been earth with second being water, and these quizzes I have to agree with these. I am a down-to-earth type of personality who just gets on with a set task done to the best of my ability. Because I work hard, I'm more of a logical thinker than using emotions, sure I use them every so often, but I'm more of a intellect person.

You can feel your instinct element, but after being obsessed with astrology for multiple years, with a little research I found that your star sign (Cancer, Capricorn, Leo, Aquarius, Libra, Gemini, Virgo, Pisces, Sagittarius and Scorpio) can also give you a direction to which element you are associated with for the four basic elements. I've got a website that can describe which element if for which sign, but I'll copy the descriptions and put them in a spoiler, after all, not everyone wants to see it.

Spoiler:
    I've never thought about it before, I just know that I am Ice/water... it's just an innate feeling that I have. (Oddly enough, I am a Cancer, which your chart says would be water, AND according to your chart, water "Just knows" and feel things deeply, so that could explain that.)

Just going by the descriptions there, I'm an even combination of the good aspects of air and water, as well as the demanding, bossy, and headstrong aspects of fire. (I've definitely gotten over the demanding/bossiness to a huge degree. As a kid though, I was terrible in that respect. lol)

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Generally I feel a very strong affinity to wind, but growing up my elemental affinity has shifted somewhat. Originally I felt close to water, but as I grew I came close to the wind. Naturally I can feel Earth, Wind and Water all very well within me, but never have I felt Fire.

So I'm inclined to say my primary is Wind, and my secondary is Water. I can feel the Earth as well, only weakly.

I know when you've got an affinity for an element, any and all contact with it is such sheer pleasure. When the wind blows it's literally hypnotic if it's blowing through my hair or on my face. n.n

With water on the other hand, it's difficult to really feel it in that way...but I'm comfortable enough in and around it...more so when Wind is present to support me.

Still, I suppose Wind is in keeping with my personality. I'm quite gentle until stirred into a tempest. When stirred, I do become rather fearsome. x3
    Much like the Wind, I tend to stir things even when things are calm. The Wind blows consistently, it's direction is either favorable or unfavorable and it's either fast, slow or just right in speed.

Such is the very state of my personality, and I'm sure that most would indeed agree.

-Pachirisu Zero

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I've never thought about it before, I just know that I am Ice/water... it's just an innate feeling that I have. (Oddly enough, I am a Cancer, which your chart says would be water, AND according to your chart, water "Just knows" and feel things deeply, so that could explain that.)

Just going by the descriptions there, I'm an even combination of the good aspects of air and water, as well as the demanding, bossy, and headstrong aspects of fire. (I've definitely gotten over the demanding/bossiness to a huge degree. As a kid though, I was terrible in that respect. lol)

I hadn't at first either, but it's quite fun to look through even if you're just bored. Most of the time your instincts are actually pretty close to the actual truth, like when you're a child you tend to just put whatever is around you in your mouth to adapt to the surroundings, it's the same for this really. Just in all weird element-y style. This chart could be slightly wrong, like a lot of things, there are multiple charts scattered over the internet that could say completely different to this particular one, but it mostly is quite logical what is put for each element.

The multiple types thing could be because of the different star types. There are two types, the Sun and Moon star signs. It could be your Sun sign is a Cancer, and your Moon is something like an Aquarius causing two different ones to merge together, but normally, your Sun is the stronger of the two. Aha, I was as a child quite bossy too, always telling my parents what to do. I still do...sorta. xp

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Wind because I've always wanted to fly and stuff. I wrote a story with one of my friends and she picked wind for me too. :D

Years
    Hmmm. Based on my personality and likes, I'd pick either Fire or Lightning. Fire because I like warm weather and the Sun, and lightning because Thunder storms are so cool.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Fire, people say I have a temper, but when something bad happens, I tend to die down :3

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    The element of surprise

I think water fits best, as far as personality goes. Let's all man up and face it, waterbending would be the best elemental superpower.

Years
    I had no idea, so I took a random quiz and...
    Which Element Are You?

dammit why does this thing have to be so huge

I'm ok with this, I guess. Well, I'm not too stable, but the rest fits me somewhat.

Then again...
    Earth - (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn). Those with earth sign influence are well-grounded and down-to-earth types. They are hard workers who will get the job done. They are not risk takers and prefer a steady, stable path. They are reliable, dutiful, conservative, logical, and responsible. They appreciate all that can be seen and touched, and like to accumulate worldly possessions. The love the finer things in life and will strive to situate themselves accordingly. Under unfavorable aspects, they may become greedy and too materialistic, stepping upon others to gratify themselves.
    Taurus, ok. But...
    Hard working? Haha. More like hard procrastinating.
    Not taking a risk? This sure explains why my most active part of this forum is Challenges.
    Reliable? Recently, paying back ~10€ to a friend took me weeks.
    Dutiful? Uhhh, not always that much.
    Conservative? My father is, but...
    Responsible? Maybe.
    I'm stingy as hell and quite a glutton though, so the rest fits me.

Last edited:
    Back