• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which form of Rotom do you like most?

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
  • Mow Rotom. It looks like it wants to run someone down. I'm surprised Charon would make that a form of an otherwise 'cute' pokemon. And I believe that it is a legendary.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Normal rotom is fine. But if it has to have a type i would go with heat. I dont like rotom that much anyways.

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
    Years
  • I love the cut rotom. * u *
    Too bad I can't walk around with it in Amity Square and mow their lawns and find accessories.

Anzel

Alliroe Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    It's a Legendary in the same way that...well...no, it's not a Legendary...it's more like a...little poofball porcupine pokemon, whatever it's called. Having a hard time remember names today x3;;

I like the Fan form best, but regular's alright....

Years
  • Lawn Mower for sure.
    Benjy, my Rotom, took me all the way to the Elite 4 and earned himself a Sinnoh Champion Ribbon. Couldn't have done it without him.
    Mow Form for the win, mos def.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    How do you even get rotom to change forms O.o

There is a place in the game where you can change your Rotom's forme, but you have to do certain things before you can do that I believe.

My favorite Rotom forme would have to be the Frost Rotom [ice] and the Wash Rotom [water]. The rest of the Rotom formes are alright, but I just happen to favorite those two as I like ice and water types and they look pretty amazing to me.

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    normal rotom ftw! it just looks unique and its other forms are just weird xD

Back