• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Which Forum?

GhostMadison7

GhostMadison
Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen yesterday
    Sorry if this isn't the right place, but I'm still new to forums as a whole and just can't seem to figure out where I need to go for certain things. In particular, I'm looking for a place I can ask for help with my rom hack but not for the hacking itself, I just need some ideas for it. So I wanted to make a post where in the thread people can suggest things (in this case, typing for my 'Fakemon'), but not meant to be hired or anything for a specific role?

MVs.C Fan

Newbie (ChillEnjoyer)
    Years
  • Sorry if this isn't the right place, but I'm still new to forums as a whole and just can't seem to figure out where I need to go for certain things. In particular, I'm looking for a place I can ask for help with my rom hack but not for the hacking itself, I just need some ideas for it. So I wanted to make a post where in the thread people can suggest things (in this case, typing for my 'Fakemon'), but not meant to be hired or anything for a specific role?

Maybe you can try posting on Fan-Games Hub or Resources (you can find it on "Fan-Games" section). There you should find help for what you want.

I hope this is useful for your search of ideas :)

GhostMadison7

GhostMadison
    Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen yesterday
    Maybe you can try posting on Fan-Games Hub or Resources (you can find it on "Fan-Games" section). There you should find help for what you want.

I hope this is useful for your search of ideas :)

I'll check it out, thanks!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Sorry if this isn't the right place, but I'm still new to forums as a whole and just can't seem to figure out where I need to go for certain things. In particular, I'm looking for a place I can ask for help with my rom hack but not for the hacking itself, I just need some ideas for it. So I wanted to make a post where in the thread people can suggest things (in this case, typing for my 'Fakemon'), but not meant to be hired or anything for a specific role?

I'd concur with Fan Games Hub, but Resources is kind of a different thing- that'd be more if you were looking for or supplying specific resources to use. :)

Back