• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which girl do you think will be perfect for Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Logmon1 said:
    No I said I like the Ash and Latias coupul. And whers your proof? I don't see you showing any quots from the show. And I have proof that Ash likes Latias:
    1. He spends more time with her then Latios.
    2. He chasis after her when normuly Ash wouldn't care.
    3. He trusted her to pull the boat thing when he could have used totodile.
    That's my proof that kids know nothing about love. --; Trusting a Pok?mon to pull a boat isn't some kind of hint at romance, Einstein. He chases after Latias because she was motioning to him to follow her. o_O And of course he spent more time with Latias because Latias was nice and didn't try to kill him like Latios did. Not to mention that LATIAS was the clingy one, not Satoshi.

There's been two love focused episodes and Satoshi hasn't had any clue about what's going on in the love field. Both Kasumi and Haruka thought of him as being too young in the mind to understand. As for my reasoning for not showing quotes is because I do not quote the dub nor do I have the Japanese episodes on hand to tell you what they say word for word.

Years
    No I said I like the Ash and Latias coupul. And whers your proof? I don't see you showing any quots from the show. And I have proof that Ash likes Latias:
    Ok!

1. He spends more time with her then Latios.
    That's because Latias is always all up in his face. -_-

2. He chasis after her when normuly Ash wouldn't care.
    What are you talking about???

I would probably bet Latias is WAY faster than his Totodile is. -_-

It doesn't make any sense that Ash would suddenly fall in love with Latias when he has absolutely no idea what love is. He's been oblivious to Misty's hints for years. -_-

I don't know why you think you're Ash. I'm like Botan from YYH, and am I a grim reaper? No. You're NOT Ash dude. 0_o

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    He didn't have his other pokemon with him,remember misty was holding his belt and said that if Ash get's into trouble he'll need his pokemon so they sent their pokemon to help him.

Isaac Gravity

Supports hot-bloodedness
    Years
    Funny I saw a thread like this on another forum too... this is bothersome but I'll just say it again...

Though I'm asking for a heaping helping of trouble by saying this... I don't think either girl would suite Ash as far as a girlfriend is concerned.

:nervous: Err please let me explain why I belive this:

For Misty: Well yeah she's tagged along with Ash for about five seasons. And as though as you don't want to admit it was the hugest thorn in his side since then. Of course I won't rule out the fact Misty looks out for Ash (after all the time she followed him over a bike she would begin to see his true face and soften up a bit) But lets face it, Misty was more of an obstacle for Ash's ambitions if not his biggest critic. (Worse so than Gary at times who had more of a reason to put Ash down since he was his greatest rival)
    Why?:1) Well let's look all the way back in Ash gets a Bulbasaur ep Ash sees an Oddish and wants to capture it Misty says she'll catch it even though Ash confirmed he saw it first. Ash stands back and watches Misty get humilated by a Bulbasuar. Only to try get his Butterfree humliated by the mighty Grass starter

2) I'll skip the rest of Indigo (since I don't even want to get started on the whole Togepi thing) and go to Orange Islands when Ash and his party visit that Island full of bugs. Ash, for one reason or another wished to recatch a caterpie (out of all the bugs in the forest ) Misty freaks out and drags our helpless hero out of the area in fear. Ruining Ash's efforts to catch 'em all (as he planned to do in the very beginng. Most likely our little friend forgot this himself)

3) Remember The battle over Totodile ep? Thinking many who had Misty on their dislike list forgotten that little thing the writers again had Misty try to sabotage Ash's efforts in Pokemon capture. Though it made more sense for Misty wanting Totodile (since Oddish is grass type and Misty plainly wanted it since she thought it was cute) The ends justify the means and Ash was the one who orginally went after the Totodile with Misty ruining his efforts. (Of course we don't know whose ball hit the fleeing Totodile but I belive it was obviously Ash's since his ball looked a bit farther ahead of Misty's by a few inches)

4) When Ash gets baby Larvitar. I remember how Misty and Brock critized Ash on how he babied the little Pokemon rather than started training it. I was pretty annoyed by this scene since I felt neither character were inclined to lecture Ash over anything. Brock aims to be a Pokemon Breeder you think he'd understand how a fresh hatched Pokemon would act. Misty, well considering how she babies Togepi to death (yes, I know in the Orange Island story arc she was said to "train Togepi off-screen but failed in her efforts" that's not saying much, if anything that would only make one especially those who dislike Misty question her talent as a trainer so lets skip that to not give those guys the pleasure.) that really gave me the sign of a hypocrite.

One would argue my words saying that: "They argue all the time only the cutest couples fight constantly." If that's true then love is blind. I don't call putting someone down constantly insulting them and making them feel bad about themselves love.

Or: "They look cute together!" Umm...If you say so who am I to judge after reading the manga version of the anime and Pokemon Special somewhere in the dark depths of my bitter loathing soul thought that too...

For May: The bane of Misty fans exsitance. They love to flame her and look so horrible in their AAML fics simply because she replaced an already stale character...

As much as I'm a fan of May I'll admit I could never see her or Ash as an bf/gf either. Yes, from what i can tell both characters share more in common: Unshakeable determination to win their Gym battles/Contests. Both started off as horrid trainers until taken under proper guidance only to become amazingly talented in their trade later...Though I'm still one of those who question Ash's potential...) like the others who say the "They look cute together!" line I fall down to aggreeance...
    But! my reasons:
    1) Ash is too obssesed on his goals while May is stuck on hers.

2) I can't see a romance between 10-year-old kids well CCS and someother Shoujo manga series are an exception but they were hinted... :\

3) I can't really think of a reason three but I think it still falls down to Ash being so blinded by his goals and ambitions and seen what the effect of girls have done to Brock...

Meh, well this is more or less my opinion. Nothing too get so worked up over.

Years
    I am happy that some people in this thread agree that Ash & Misty would make a perfect couple... an understand the others that dont agree with those two being a couple

But hey we got to look at the obvious... even though they are friends Ash and Misty actually do belong together as a couple for so many reasons listed below are a few

Reasons

1. Ash needs someone to stop him from doing stupid things
    2. When it comes to Misty losing her temper she needs someone like Ash to restrain her
    3. They both have similar goals

If you want proof for reason 2 just watch the pokemon episode from season one where Ash obtains his Soul Badge

I have many other reasons but there are too many to list....... i can see the big pokeshipping wedding happening in a season of pokemon a couple of years from now but not right at this present moment

Years
    May stopped Ash from beating up Tori in the Deoxys movie. So it looks like Misty has some competition in that department. -_-

Brock stops him from doing stupid things. They ALL do.

If you want proof for reason 2 just watch the pokemon episode from season one where Ash obtains his Soul Badge
    Ash doesn't really restrain her temper much. Misty's normally blowing up on him...

Besides, she doesn't lose her temper much anymore.

What does that have to do with them liking each other???

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Robert0427 said:
    Reasons

2. When it comes to Misty losing her temper she needs someone like Ash to restrain her
    So that automatically qualifies someone to be perfect for another person? o_O I can't ever recall Kasumi losing her temper after the crybaby Mariru episode. She lost her temper in the long run. Satoshi rarely does anything stupid that requires him to be stopped nowadays. And alot of people have similar goals as Satoshi.

Can't anyone JUST be friends without people thinking too much into things and assuming them to be romantic? x_X

Mr. Jack-Covert Warfare

King of Ketchup
    Years
    Robert0427 said:
    In my opinion Misty would make the perfect girl for Ash as they have known each other for a long time and plus Ash needs someone like Misty to make sure he doesnt do stupid things

Yeah... About doing the stupid things..... you're kinda sorta really late....... for ash is the spawn of all stupid things. Don't disagree or you shall be making my head got like a..... ah im soo confoosed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back