• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Internet Browser are you using?

What browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Firefox

Votes: 101 51.3%
  • Chrome

Votes: 56 28.4%
  • Safari

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Flock

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • I use 3 different ones .___. Apple Safari is my main; Firefox is used by my parents; which is my back-up. But lately it's been silly so I downloaded Google Chrome just incase.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • My main Internet browser I use is Firefox because it doesn't lag like IE.

Zuruggu

Zuruggu=Epic Win
    Years
  • Most times I use Firefox, but because Firefox can suck sometimes and crash, I've been using Chrome for like a week now.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I use firefox, mainly because of the Adblock+. It's simply amazing. Plus I've been using it for a long time now, and it's hard to adapt to a new browser so quickly.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2010
    I use Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Opera, I'm using Internet Explorer right now

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
    Years
  • For me, it's Firefox in Windows 7, mainly because I don't trust the security (or the lack thereof) in IE. You know, gotta make sure my head is on straight with all of this annoying adware and junk.
    As for Mac OS X, it's a toss-up between Safari and Firefox.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I use Firefox, mostly because I have quite a few addons that I use with it that aren't compatible with other browsers. I use Chrome as a secondary browser, but I just can't get used to anything other than Firefox to use on a daily basis.

Back