• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Internet Browser are you using?

What browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Firefox

Votes: 101 51.3%
  • Chrome

Votes: 56 28.4%
  • Safari

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Opera

Votes: 18 9.1%
  • Flock

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I use the Mac versions of Safari and Chrome. Mac Safari > Windoze Safari.

Jarnakel

Nooblet
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2011
    Firafocks ftw. Chrome is good too, after all, GOOGLE IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD, but I prefer firefox. Also, obligatory "lolIE"

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I prefer Firefox because it's so easily customized. It's got a far more stable collection of useful add-ons and such as well...more so than IE ever had. (Seriously, every time you install programs nowadays anyways, they try to tack on more tacky toolbars on to IE. Occasionally they try to add something to Firefox, but it's far easier to remove/disable.)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I freaking loved my Google Chrome. It was my precious. -dramatic background shatter- Then one day it froze when I tired to load it up.. and now even reinstalling it fails. ; ; </3

So, I use Firefox now. Which is awesome as well.. and better.

tjwilliams24

Gone.
    Years
  • Well, I love Chrome and Firefox, but to me it's so hard to get used to other browsers when your already used to another. For example on Opera, I love the, "Speed Dial" feature and the, "Password Manager" feature. I just can't get used to not having those two things.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I was a chrome user and i loved it, i loved how you can bookmark stuff.
    But then my comp broke and now im using firefox, its good but i hate the bookmark way.
    i like the save tabs though :3

booo IE, ill still use you ^.^ (Safari? Thats what my ipods for :P fact that theres non other >..>)

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I use Firefox. There are too many addons that I regularly use to switch.

No one should ever use Safari on Windows, it's pointless. I keep seeing leaks of Firefox's next update and it looks great though.
    You don't need "leaks." You can try Minefield anytime, though take note that it is unstable and not representative of what the final build will be like.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Chrome all the way, man. Its efficiency on my crappy 3-year-old laptop makes Firefox (what I used to use) seem like a bloated, resource-gorging pig (and I only had like 2 or 3 simple plug-ins on it, too). I hear it's because of Firefox having a lot of memory leaks or something.

With time, more sites are increasing compatibility with Chrome, which makes me happy. Every site I visit regularly works well anyway, so hooray! I still have Firefox around in the rare case something I stumble on really just doesn't work in Chrome, though.

Last edited:
    Back