• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is the best? Crater or Indigo?

Which is the best?

• Total voters

Cid

Years
    I personally think Crater is better, that's why I feel bad it was shut down.

Why? Well, it's because Crater is more enjoyable to me than Indigo, though I hate the fact that they put Fakemons in Crater...
    Also, I just started in Indigo, that's another reason.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    I too feel Crater was best. I have just started playing indigo, i don't know if i would start loving it or not.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Well, the maker of Crater was arrested, for stealing email passwords. Where do you think he got the emails from?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well, the maker of Crater was arrested, for stealing email passwords. Where do you think he got the emails from?

No he wasn't. Where did you hear that?

Crater was amazing and Indigo will never match it. I'm only on this forum because of Crater, to be honest.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Pokemon Crater and Indigo are both online pokemon games. I dont know Indigo but in Crater you verse gym leaders, pick your sprite and vs other players though Crater was shut down.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    The maps of indigo are the same map as pokemon r/s/e while pokemon crater was having different maps which was making it enjoyable.

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
    Years
    Aqua Mudkip: Pokemon Indigo has more style and compact gameplay. The buttons are bigger, the battle system is no longer that plain and bland, the mart system looks more enjoyable to buy in and the Pokecenter is all right! Even though it's still a beta, it really has improved for such a small number.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Aqua Mudkip: Pokemon Indigo has more style and compact gameplay. The buttons are bigger, the battle system is no longer that plain and bland, the mart system looks more enjoyable to buy in and the Pokecenter is all right! Even though it's still a beta, it really has improved for such a small number.

Hey I've noticed a lot of improvements in Pokemon Indigo, but the only thing I hate about it is the IC Coupon. I can't understand it. But Crater is much better...

skyterra

In Olivine city
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    I can't capture anything in indigo.

It sucks.

EDIT: I put crater in stead of indigo. How silly of me.

Last edited:

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Crater of course!! Even if there were fakemons, its still awesome... dang, i miss my ghost pokemon!! *sob* (ghost as in ghostly...)
    Indigo is soo slow or maybe it depends on your internet connection idk...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    NO indigo is slow and I hate it. No badges yet and its annoying just to fight and wait 10 frikin minutes. I wish crater was still going so I could try it.

Back