• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favorite Eevee Evolution?

Which is your favorite Eevee Evolution?

• Eevee

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Flareon

Votes: 22 20.4%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 17 15.7%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Espeon

Votes: 36 33.3%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 52 48.1%
  • All (Cant Decide.)

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • None

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Years
  • Deviruchi said:
    I would vote for "None", but Flareon is pretty intersting, specially with it's stupid moveset. So I voted for it, although I don't like Eevee and it's Evolutions.

I kinda agree, while the fact the branched evos are nice to play with and something innovative, the lack of reality with Eevee and its forms just kinda offputs. Eevee a dog or mutt or what?

The best Pokemon have been ones of reality or mythos/fantasy, but Eevee doesn't play on those but rather play on the mechanics of the games and the creature selections to make its shtick work as it defies myth fantasy/reality.

I just kinda liked Vaporeon because of its Rocket affilation. Beyond that, it's the simplicity of using an Eevee that annoys me because everyone has a form of Eevee in most of their rosters. It's too easy to play with (complete with timed evolution whenever YOU feel like it, not careful planning about the levels like the rest). The best Pokemon have always been a challenge as you have to plan around them, not other way around.

And Chairman's dissertion amuses me much.

And...I liked Lisa Frank younger. Dies.

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
  • I would say Ubreon...................he cool..............in a dark way............

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
  • I like Espeon, Umbreon,Flareon, and Jolteon in that order. Flareon seems to be the most powerful and the most useful. I hate Vaporeon and Evee because they are terrible. >_>

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Not sure wich one I like more, the graceful, beautiful and elegant Espeon, or the cute, scaly and graceful Vaporeon. They are both magnificent pokemon indeed and they are both really cute too ^_^ I guess it's a tie between those two.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 29, 2007
    Vaporeon all the way..it's so sleek and graceful. My second favorite is Jolteon...I've always found electric types so useful in-game.

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    Umbreon.I voted Umbreon and Espeon because I like them both.Just look at my avatar and you'll notice what i'll evolve my Eevee into!Is it also possible to recieve an evee in Kanto??

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    SlimShady said:
    I like Espeon, Umbreon,Flareon, and Jolteon in that order. Flareon seems to be the most powerful and the most useful. I hate Vaporeon and Evee because they are terrible. >_>

Explain to me how Flareon is the most powerful and useful, and I'll give you the Nobel Prize, and 70% of the popular vote when you run for president in 2008.

Back