• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favorite regi?

Which is your favorite regi.

• Regice

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Regirock

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Registeel

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Regigigas

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2009
    Her? You're aware that they're all genderless, right?

Even if they're genderless, you can "pretend" they have genders. I do with mine, I give them gender-specific names if I want. :)

Anyway, I think I like Registeel, I just like it's looks, it's kind of eerie to me for some reason lol.

Years
    Registeel, it looks the most mysterious out of the lot, you can really imagine it as from outerspace. Plus those arms are so cool with their stretching thing o_O I always imagined it wrapping around the enemy, before falling backwards off a cliff to piledrive them >.<

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I do like ice types too, so regice could be my second favorite to registeel. But, registeel still has better stats though.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Regice is the clear winner here. The design of it is so pretty and Ice-Types are just about as under-appreciated as they come.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
    Although I like all of the Regis, Regigigas rocks. I have a Shiny Movie Adamant Regigigas and with the Gastro acid - Slow start combo, It's unstoppable!!!( Most of the time, hehe... )

Years
    Registeel looks so awsome man---> one of my favourite looking pokemon and its stats and movepool are alright but I wouldnt use him as a battle choise so... yeah my choice out of the regis is Registeel!

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    My favorite is Regice! I like him because of his type, appearance and attacks. Also Regice is the first Regi that I captured in Emerald.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Registeel, its hard in both Def. & Sp. Def.
    Its a good & excellent wall too!
    Which is your favorite regi?

It's intimidating even in Sapphire's tower!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Regice is the clear winner here. The design of it is so pretty and Ice-Types are just about as under-appreciated as they come.

^ That. Regice is simply incredible in my opinion. By far my favorite, that sheer look, jeez.

:D

DevinRed

Merry Christmas!
    Years
    What is your favorite Regi?

(Yayz mah furst thred!)
    Which one of the three Regis is your favorite? (excluding Regigigas)
    Mine is Registeel... By far.

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
    The reason I like Regice is because it's adorable. I have a home-made Regice Plush that I use for decoration.

It's so cute. No comment.

Back