• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which is your favourite Unova legendary?

Your favourite?

• Total voters

UltiMoth

The Ultimate Ulgamoth
    Years
    My favorite is Victini, partly because of the cute factor. :laugh:
    It's also got good stats, and is versatile in offense, defense, and speed. A very well-rounded pokemon that can take on many different types as long as you got the right moveset and strategies. It could pretty much have any nature you want it to have. And it's the VICTORY pokemon!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like:
    -Cobalion (shares Lucario's typing)
    -Terrakion (wrecks most things in battle)
    -Reshiram (looks like Blue Eyes White Dragon)
    -Zekrom (looks like Red Eyes B. Dragon)
    -Genesect (it has a cannon on its back)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Which is your favourite Unova legendary?
    Which is your favourite Unova legendary?

Definitely these two. Keldeo and Kyurem are simply amazing in both design and competitive play (although banned :x). Though Victini is pretty cute, and Virizion is okay overall, aside from the head design.

My vote goes towards ↑.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Reshiram caught my eyes from the begining :D

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    My favorites are Victini, Kyurem and Meloetta!^^ Victini because of my love for psychics, an interesting typing and the theme of the Pokemon (I even carry Victini around while I'm in the Battle Subway to increase my luck!^^), Kyurem because it seems pretty awesome that it threatens an entire village, again the interesting typing and because I just like its design!^^ Meloetta is cool because the Relic Song thing seems very interesting and because I just love psychics!^^ Oh, and because it's just looking awesome!^^

Azurina

PKMN Ranger Carmen Sandiego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2013
    Meloetta is so beautiful. I seriously cannot wait until they're released. I love my Victini, too. <3

Maggazone

Shiny Collector
    Years
    Mine's Reshiram and Kryum because they look awesome and and love fire and ice types. Btw my vote for Reshiram put it out front as the favourite legendary! :D

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Kyurem, Genesect and Zekrom. That three seems to be the baddest, wicked and the most thought design in Gen V.

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
    Reshiram, Victini and Meloetta :) Reshiram because its the mascot of of my main game and i love its design and fusion flare is awesome :) Victini because again i love its design :) and its moves. Meloetta because i love the relic song idea and it will definatley be my main pokemon musical pokemon :)

Vulpixel

Chocolate Milk
    Years
    It's a tie between keldeo and zekrom. Zekrom has a really cool typing, and it looks awesome too. Keldeo is adorable, of course. I can't wait until nintendo releases them. ^_^

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
    Tough question. I'd have to say my favorites are tied between Zekrom and Victini, but if I had to put one of them ahead, it would most likely be Zekrom. Reshiram is pretty awesome, too.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Cobalion and Keldeo were always my favorites ever since they were released. Mostly because I love their designs, particularly Cobalion. The colorization and its pose is just amazing to me. Like a regal guardian of Pokemon.

And that's the other reason why I like them. After poking around for information, I found out a little more about their backstory. And now they're permanently on my list of favorite legendaries.

MrsMime

Humanshape Pokemon
    Years
    Zekrom for sure. As far as "mascot" legendaries go, it is really awesome. Very badass. Although, these are working favorites, 'cause I'm not crazy about the three musketeer legendaries and haven't had a chance to get the event ones yet. (Missed the Victini deadline by like two days, gonna have to GTS that I guess.)

Molts

Novice Breeder
    Years
    I really like the Dinjin Pokemon, they were so different than all the other legendaries, not beasts but rather pure elementals. I really don't like quadri-pedal fightning types, which is nice they are the only one. It just kinda bothers me thinking of them as fighting type. I felt like they should have been bi-pedal, or tri-pedal. It might just be my bias of not really liking horse-like Pokemon, like Stantler, Deerling, etc.

The Dinjin legendaries also have a funny story on how you meet them, I had wondered the whole game why that house was there, and why that family was so funny for no real reason, thought it was just a nice touch to the game. Come to find out the grandmother ends up giving you shelter in the rain and you find the Pokemon. That's so awesome. Makes the world feel so alive. :D

Years
    Either Victini or Reshiram. I love fire Pokemon. Kyurem also looks cool. I like the idea of a Dragon/Ice for a legendary.

Kjt

Lovatic
    Years
    Thinking about it . . . I don't really like any of them that much. But I voted for Victini, I guess it's quite cute.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    I'm not a fan of most of these legendaries, but i do like the dragon/ice Kyurem and Victini isnt to bad either.

Back