• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Johto Pokémon do you really wanna catch?

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
  • I've got about 200 Scyther candies hoarded up for Scizor. In terms of new catches, though, probably Larvitar would top my list.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    I'm stocking up Scythers too, got a few Onixs also

Agree with Larvitar, Heracross & Houndour too

Pretty much will get an insta-crobat too

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • I have enough candies saved up for instant Crobat, Kingdra, Umbreon, Espeon and Politoed. I've got more than enough to compensate in case it's more candies than I'm anticipating it'll be. As for new Pokémon I'm excited to find, my top 3 are Skarmory, Heracross and Stantler.

I hope there aren't any region exclusive Pokémon this time around. I want to be able to get all of them. It'd also be great if as part of the update they made the 4 region exclusive Pokémon available worldwide, but I doubt it.

Years
  • One of my favorite pokemon.. Umbreon..
    i have over 1200 Eevee candy and a few high 100IV eevees waiting to be turned into an Umbreon. So i will get mine! Hope they have that easter egg trick renaming your eevee as i dont want to waste those 100IV eevees...

Im also ready for Blissey, scizor, espeon, politoed, steelix, crobat, Slowking, bellosom, lickylicky, kindra, porygon2

as far as non instant gets...
    im really hoping the rumor about Heracross being a South America region exclusive is false... thats one i really want, Celebi and lugia

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    Assume Scizor will be 50c, Steelix 50, Porygon2 50. Crobat, Kingdra, Politoed & Bellossom will be 100c

& the eevees will stay at 25 hopefully, maybe we get an "evolve eevee at night for a chance at umbreon" kind of thing

One of my favorite pokemon.. Umbreon..
    i have over 1200 Eevee candy and a few high 100IV eevees waiting to be turned into an Umbreon. So i will get mine! Hope they have that easter egg trick renaming your eevee as i dont want to waste those 100IV eevees...

Im also ready for Blissey, scizor, espeon, politoed, steelix, crobat, Slowking, bellosom, lickylicky, kindra, porygon2

as far as non instant gets...
    im really hoping the rumor about Heracross being a South America region exclusive is false... thats one i really want, Celebi and lugia

I freaking hope Heracross isn't a regional!

Years
  • I think everyone knows my answer.

Which Johto Pokémon do you really wanna catch?

PLEAseeee

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2022
    id like to find an houndour!
    why people dont expect evolution that come with friendship been linked with km as partner instead of "Only"candies? like, u want kindra? u need 50km walk with seadra as partner!

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
    Years
  • I've got enough candy for insta Blissey, Kingdra, crobat, scizor so the only one I'd love to have is my LArvitar

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Mareep, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Houndour, Larvitar, and I'm sure there's a number of others if I think harder, but those are the main ones. :>

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Donpahan, Cyndaquil, Sneasel, Piloswine, Espeon, Umbreon, and Noctowl.

Those are some of my favorite pokemon from Johto. I have an Eevee that has slightly over 500 CP, which is one of the highest I have ever seen. I had one for Espeon as well, but I names it Gary and evolved it to see if it would work yet, but it wasn't in the game. So probably isn't for a while.

id like to find an houndour!
    why people dont expect evolution that come with friendship been linked with km as partner instead of "Only"candies? like, u want kindra? u need 50km walk with seadra as partner!

First off, Kingdra is a trade evolution while holding a dragon scale, so it will probably be 100 candies like all Stone/Trade Pokemon.

Second, 50km is way way too much for a lot of people. That is over 30 miles, and with it not measuring accurately, is is probably closer to 50 miles.. Maybe 25km at the most, but 50km is far too much. Especially when it doesn't accurately measure the distance you have walked. Not only that, but that would be a huge huge huge pain to try to get all pokemon. That is far too much walking for anyone. Maybe if it measured accurately, it be ok, but it doesn't.

Last edited:

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I would want all the starters, but Delibird especially too, Tegetic and a couple others are gunna be great to have. I dont think I have any candies stored up though, its been a little bit since I last got on the app anyway, been a bit busy.

Back