• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Month?

Favourite Month?

• January

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Febuary

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • March

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • April

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • May

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • July

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • August

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • September

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • October

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • November

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • December

Votes: 16 33.3%

• Total voters

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Favourite: December

-Couple of weeks after my birthday, so wallet recently reloaded
    -Christmas, obviously
    -Time off of school

Least favourite: January

-Longest time until birthday and christmas
    -Back to school after christmas, naturally horrible
    -Nothing to look forward to

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I would say October since there's just a lot of birthdays and Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year, but I would also say January because it's my birth month and it's the month where you get to make a fresh start so it's nice. I cannot forget that it also contains half of my winter vacation as well. X3

Breon

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 25, 2010
    December would have to be my favorite. I prefer the cold, and that seems to be the peak of snowing season.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm not quite sure, my bday is in August, but its always so warm during that time, even in Canada XD i feel sorry for th Southeners... they'd be burnt to a crisp >.<

I hate winetr time cuz its cold+can't play basketball.... so probably some fall month, OCTOBER! cuz thasts when NBA games start <3

Back