• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which of All Legendaries?

Choose

• Total voters

AshAngel899

Ash Ketchum/Satoshi <3
    Years
    i voted for jirachi. its so cute! i watched the movie last night. it was just like: "wishes?? candy??" it's true eye is a little wierd though... but its an awsome pokemon. it was really sad whan it went to sleep...

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    i voted for jirachi. its so cute! i watched the movie last night. it was just like: "wishes?? candy??" it's true eye is a little wierd though... but its an awsome pokemon. it was really sad whan it went to sleep...

Heh, haven't seen that one yet, sounds cute though ^_^

I picked Deoxy's, because I don't have one yet, and after seeing the max stats of some of it's forms, I want one.

Goron

Mountain Dweller
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2009
    Mewtwo, Cause he is the Original Evil Legendary and he is awesome.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2013
    My favorites are Articuno and Ho-Oh. I just like the majestic freezing Pokémon and the rainbow of Ho-Oh!

JZ

JZ
    Years
    the poll is missing darkrai, shaymin, giratina and Arceus, I voted for deoxys its the ultimate legendary shapeshifte,r otherwise i wouldve voted fro giratina if u had it

Black_Lightning

Pokemon Master
    Years
    the poll is missing darkrai, shaymin, giratina and Arceus, I voted for deoxys its the ultimate legendary shapeshifte,r otherwise i wouldve voted fro giratina if u had it
    sorry, i didn't think of them at the time i made this thread. i knew i was missing something, but i didn't know what. because i don't know a lot about Sinnoh yet.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Where is my Regigigas at? :(
    Which of All Legendaries?

Well then, I'm going with my...Registeel Regirock.

Ayselipera

I would pick Zapdos. I always loved it. Plus I like thunderstorms and it could make one for me. :)

Back