• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which of the new pokemon do you like the most?

Which of the New Pokemon Do you like the most?

• Zorua

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Zoroark

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Reshiram

• Zekrom

Votes: 17 7.5%
  • Pokabu

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Tsutaaja

Votes: 19 8.3%
  • Mijumaru

• Gear

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • Chiramii

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • Munna

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Mamepato

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Hihidaruma

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Shimama

Votes: 23 10.1%
  • Meguroko

Votes: 17 7.5%
  • I hate all of them

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • I love all of them

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • I am going to wait until I see their other forms/evolutions

Votes: 25 11.0%

• Total voters

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    I personally like Hihidaruma the most out of the new pokemon. The Fire Ape Hihidaruma looks like it could be a Fire Gorilla and it's face looks like an Oni mask. it also looks like a rapist.

I am guessing it is the first evolution of a smaller pokemon, or it could be an only pokemon with no other forms or evolutions. I would love for it to have a giant gorilla evo!

Hihidaruma (ヒヒダルマ) is the Flaming Pokemon, a Fire-type. Its ability is "Encourage." It is 4.3 ft tall and weighs 204.81 lbs.

Which of the new pokemon do you like the most?

Last edited:

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Haha. I'll decide that when the game arrives in English. I'm very patient. :3
    But as of now, I like the Chinchilla one and the Zebra the best. Plus, Chinchilla is fun to say. :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    Personally, i am gonna wait and see there evolutions before i get too hyped up BUT if i had too choose i like Shimama (zebra), Meguroko ( the croc), and Chiramii (the chinchilla). The thing is i expect Chiramii to be another ratata or bidoof which they always make which in the end is under used because they create 1 every set BUT with him learning technician it might make him worth something (unless his evo looks stupid). I personally think the croc i my best and you know they are making him to fit in with hippowdon.

EDIT: Gear is stupid and the fire guy is weird.

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    I have 3...

My favorites are Hihidaruma, Meguroko, and of course MIJUMARU!!! I can't decide!

I like all the new pokemon (Munna is a bit weird though, like a piggy bank gone bad)but these are my faves.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2015
    ZEKROM!!! although its type isn't as cool as Dark/Dragon it is still awesome. 2nd would have to be Zoroark 3rd Reshiram. Honostly none of the others ae too amazing.

Mac@ACK!

RIP Chompy... Hello Zekrom!
    Years
    Even though I'm a guy... I can't help but wish I had a chinchilla Pokemon that sat on my shoulder. Forget Pikachu, I want Chiramii!

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I quite like Ram-chin. But if this trend continues, the third version mascot may turn out to be the "Giratina" of the generation; And by that I mean FREAKING AMAZING. I'm really excited about the third mascot.

I also like mijumaru, chiramii, and munna. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Gear
    the Gear Pokemon

... Wins the award for the most un-creative pokemon name!

Choosed that pwnsome charged up Zebra...

Besides, I really like Electric types, and I Think it looks cool.

Gear look funny and I really want one right now :P

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Chirimii, the Chinchilla Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's SO cute!!!
    Took the words right out of my mouth, that's for sure.

I've never seen such an adorable Pokémon before! It's taken the place as my favorite. I'm kind of sad that I can't take it's name online at various communities and services. :(

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I don't like any of them. I love all of them. Especially Gear, Reshiram, Hihidaruma, Zoroark, and Smugleaf. (Tsutaja)

How many people do you think will be going by that name in B/W? Because that's the nickname I'll give it.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
    Don't know names, but thunder pony, ground alligator and little bird are love. so is um... all of them. also pokedex = ipod.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The generic bird pokemon is cool, Tsutaja is neat, the alligator is okay, and the rest are just terrible.
    Satoshi Tajiri should go in his room and think about what he did.

Last edited:
    Back