• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which of the new pokemon do you like the most?

Which of the New Pokemon Do you like the most?

• Zorua

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • Zoroark

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Reshiram

• Zekrom

Votes: 17 7.5%
  • Pokabu

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Tsutaaja

Votes: 19 8.3%
  • Mijumaru

• Gear

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • Chiramii

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • Munna

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Mamepato

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Hihidaruma

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • Shimama

Votes: 23 10.1%
  • Meguroko

Votes: 17 7.5%
  • I hate all of them

Votes: 6 2.6%
  • I love all of them

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • I am going to wait until I see their other forms/evolutions

Votes: 25 11.0%

• Total voters

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Mamepato is adorable! You can just picture them swarming Hiun City's bus station carrying a multitude of diseases, deformed limbs and whatnot. <3333

Also, Gear.

Shuckleman

The Awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    My favorite is the Dark/Ground Crocodile, but I've been a fan of Zoroark since seeing him too.

Anyway, I don't find it likely that the Chincilla will be this gen's Bidoof. It's a psychic type, and the vendor trash pokemon is always a normal type. It's tradition.

Hihidaruma---is based on the Daruma statue: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daruma_doll Its name means "flame flame daruma."

And that doll, is based off a budhist monk.....

Well, even if its based off of a monk, i will still like pyrobrow.

Last edited:

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    I absolutely love that crocodile, chinchilla (I can't be bothered with their names yet though xD), Tsutaja and Reshiram!

Tyrant626

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Mamepato looks almost EXACTLY like starly, but without the curl on it's head. Maybe it'll have an awesome evolution though.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Only one choice? -_- Well I love Mijumaru the most (followed by Reshiram) but overall all of them are well designed and will more than likely be powerful as well.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Well, maybe Mamepato and Starly were from the same family line and genetic which dispersed into different regions and started mutating according to the different climates?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    As always with new gens...I have to wait and see their evolutions to fully judge.

TheReal

Epic Member
    Years
    Mumna. On the other side, Gear is the worst Pokémon ever. Gear, the gear pokémon -> how creative! Also, the two gears are separated, why do they count as only one pokémon? Bad, very bad. Even Bidoof is better!

Years
    Tsutaja- looks ok, could look very nice in final evolution
    Pokabu- its ok, but i doubt it will turn into a pokemon i will like too much
    mijumaru- dont like it, but as an otter, it could look cool
    chiramii- cuuute!
    munna- looks ugly, i dont think it will look better with an evolution
    gear- interesting idea, looks nice, and could evolve into something even better
    mamepato- its a pidgeon. nobody likes pidgeons
    hihidaruma- looks completely crazy. and i like that
    shimama- looks nice, dont really think he needs an evolution
    meguroko- looks cool, hope it evolves into something even better
    zorua- dont really like it
    zoroark- looks really cool, but reminds me of shadow
    reshiram- looks regal, and looks cool
    zekrom- looks cool, i think a little better than reshiram

Years
    I like Zoroark the best. It seems the coolest of all the options. Followed by Reshiram, the grass starter, the mouse, the zebra and the gear.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    I adore Rattata, Sentret and Zigzagoon. :O
    Dun like Bidoof much though, Bibarel's alright. . .

I want a Meguroko, it reminds me of Banjo's Crocodile form from Banjo-Kazooie and Croc, the Crocodile. It looks so cool and I hope it evolves into a bada$$ Crocodile Pokemon and I hope that despite it being a ground type, that it can learn a water type move, like Surf or dive.
    But then again, Hippopatas and Hippowdon are based off of Hippopotamus'. I like Shimama and Chiramii is pretty cute
    Zoroa and Zorouk are nice looking but their already becoming overrated to me, much like Lucario was and is since its movie, not to mention Riolu D:<
    I really can't wait for this gen @_@

Last edited:

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    Me too.

Zoroa and Zorouk are nice looking but their already becoming overrated to me, much like Lucario was and is since its movie, not to mention Riolu D:<
    I really can't wait for this gen @_@

I also think they're already overrated. Soonr or later, he's just going to wind up in a video game fighting plumbers and everyone's gonna get mad at him because he's gonna replace Lucario.

I can't wait for this gen either!!! :DDD

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Definitely Gear. Pokabu is second, then Shimama, Zekrom, and Meguroko. I just think Gear is cute in a really odd way, like how the markings on each cog make up a little face whenever you rotate them.

Back