• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which of the Pokemon DS games interface did you like best?

Which interface did you like?

• D/P/PT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HG/SS

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • B&W

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • B&W2

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Years
  • Out of D/P/Pt, HG/SS, B&W and for those who've played it B&W2 which menu interface did you like best?

For me, I really enjoyed B&W. It was easy to navigate and awesome to use.

Years
  • [SIZE="a"]I preferred HGSS, because I found it much easier to navigate via touch screen.
    The running shoes toggle is a nice addition for the lazu gamer =D[/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    B/W's LOVED the multi Register thing they had so I could register all the Key Items I wanted to use and use them quickly.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I liked B/W's menu interface because like HG/SS, it was on the touch screen, making it easy for me to use.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • HGSS was awesome. I could just tap whatever if I'm multitasking and that made things super easy. However, I think all these games had good menu options. But HGSS wins for me simply cause I'm a big multitasker and being able to just tap what I needed made things easier.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    I loved having the menu immediately accessible via the touch screen in HGSS, so that's probably my favourite. It was great for being able the game with one hand whenever I was just grinding someone up while watching TV, for example, haha.

Back