• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which of these 3 cards do you found the most cool one??

• Entei & Raikou LEGEND

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Raikou & Suicune LEGEND

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Suicune & Entei LEGEND

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
    Years
    Which of these 3 Legend-cards do you found the most cool one??

This are 3 Legend cards (exactly 3x2 cards) from te next Japanese set: Reviving Legends.

Last edited:

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
    Years
    that are cards from the next japanese set: Reviving legends.
    The next english set: Heartgold/Soulsilver wil also have cards like this (Legend-Cards), but with ho-oh and lugia, and they call "Ho-Oh LEGEND" and "Lugia Legend":

they are each a combination of 2 cards (sideways) and must be playing ad the same time on the bench.

For transelation, click here.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I have the Japanese Ho-Oh and Lugia cards ^^
    Wow I havn't even heard of this Reviving Legends set. The new sets are looking so amazing, can't wait to start on those when they come out!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    wow i've never seen these cards before -sighs- i wish i had those to go with my collection :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    I like Entei & Raikou the most, but all three look great. I take it there's no translation for the cards, right?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Hey even that Scyther looks great! Wow I'm really excited now :D
    Ugh not released until February 11th!!

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
    Years
    I like Entei & Raikou the most, but all three look great. I take it there's no translation for the cards, right?

on this moment, there is no translation

@Rocket_Executive: Scyther and the 3 legend-card don't be released on February 11th. That's the set HGSS. for Reviving Legends we must wait a set (or mayby 2)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I love Raikou and Suicune. They're so lovely together... i like their poses more than the other cards, despite that the two of them are two of my favourite Pokemon. I like Entei too.

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
    The best one is the one with Raikou and Suicune, they're my first and second favourite out of the trio and their pose is awesome.

Anyway, this whole set looks awesome. Lugia, Ho-oh, WOW. Even that Scyther looks cool! Man, if I ever get the chance to buy a pack from this new set... hope I'll get a legend haha.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    on this moment, there is no translation

@Rocket_Executive: Scyther and the 3 legend-card don't be released on February 11th. That's the set HGSS. for Reviving Legends we must wait a set (or mayby 2)

I meant released in Japan, I usually import them when they are released there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    I can't wait to see what these cards look like in english. Or, what it'll be like battling with them. I mean, a Ho-oh card chopped up into 2 cards? Does that mean it'll also horde 2 spots on the bench? This seems pretty original, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any other card game has done this.

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
    Years
    I can't wait to see what these cards look like in english. Or, what it'll be like battling with them. I mean, a Ho-oh card chopped up into 2 cards? Does that mean it'll also horde 2 spots on the bench? This seems pretty original, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think any other card game has done this.

Each of the legends "cards" need 2 card for create them.
    They take 1 space on the bench, because they count together like 1 card.

Back