• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which part of pokemon world would you live in?

smocks

fiat lux
Years
  • I looooovvveeeeeeeee Sinnoh with all my heart but being me, I wouldn't stand all the different climates there ;-;, so I would have a vacation house there lmao
    But otherwise, I would live in Alola :)

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Singapore is pretty much like the Aloha and the Hoenn's region, we are surrounded by water and has a tropical climate.

I would choose to live in Snowpoint City in Sinnoh; That being my most favourite region next to Johto, and because I've never seen snow in my life (Aw), so I always have a dream on living in a snow-filled city.

Sirfetch’d

Fortree City. There is no other place I'd rather be in the world of Pokemon.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Probably Ecruteak City in Johto! I love the culture of Ecruteak as well as the history. It's a City that's rich in beauty and history, what with the lore regarding the beasts and Ho-oh. It looks gorgeous with that autumnal feel and all those beautiful shades of orange and red. It's not too busy which I like, but it's still quite central in the Johto region, with three different directions you can travel out of Ecruteak.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    "Slate Port City" of Hoenn always seemed to me like a beautiful city that is sort of an in between mix of a bustling city and a calm town. One of my favorite nostalgic memories of playing Sapphire for the first time was crawling out of the ocean of route 109 and trekking along the sandy beach bumping into various sun bathing trainers, walking past the beach cafe, and then entering into the open farmer's market with all of the unique outdoor shops. I love the constant relaxing ocean side beach town, everything in this town seems laid back, comfortable and warm. The environment is just so colorful and welcoming and it seems like the perfect connection between a low populated industrialized town smack dab in the middle of one of the most attractive tropical areas within the region. I always imagined that my character has a home built here and has established permanent residence in Slateport.

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • This is something I think about too often, usually while I'm fantasizing about real-life Pokemon :< Seeing as I'm a city boy, I would love a home in Mauville Hills. Not digging all the old folks though, wtf is that about? Retirement capital of Hoenn? Anyway as I was saying, I love the city, but I would also have a Secret Base somewhere close to Pacifidlog town. A little home away from home, should I need a vacation (and don't we all?).

xRiveria

Serena's Groom
    Years
  • This is a topic I always bring up with my friends, as I love envisioning how everything would be if Pokemon actually existed.

Beaches, fields blooming with nature and generally quiet locations are my favorite places to be at, which is why I'll probably pick the Secret Meadow in Hoenn if I had the chance. I can imagine my Pokemon running around the island having fun, cultivating a little berry farm, flying to different cities or regions to purchase necessities and often travelling around like Ash, while leaving a Mr Mime back home to keep things tidy. I'll also occasionally visit my parents back in Vaniville Town when I'm free.

It gets better if you have close friends living together on the island, too.

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • Singapore is pretty much like the Aloha and the Hoenn's region, we are surrounded by water and has a tropical climate.

I would choose to live in Snowpoint City in Sinnoh; That being my most favourite region next to Johto, and because I've never seen snow in my life (Aw), so I always have a dream on living in a snow-filled city.

I know right? People like us who live UNDER the equator will NEVER see snow...Huhuhu...

Years
  • I would probably feel most comfortable in Hoenn or Alola.
    Which city? Probably Mauville. It's central to everything which makes it easy to get around to other places.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • I would probably wanna live in Fortree, Mauville, Lumiose, Laverre, or somewhere in Alola. They're all realllly nice places. *_*! ♥

Back