• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which PMD games do you own?

Which PMD games do you own?

• Total voters

Pingouin_7

IMO the first two were the best from seeing my step-sister playing PMD2. I kinda wish they'd make a Green Mystery Dungeon.

That's because you never played it.
    And yes, there should've been a Mystery Dungeon Green.
    But what system would it have been on?
    There was Blue for DS and Red for GBA.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I have Blue, Red, Darkness, and Sky. Darkness was actually my sister's, but she didn't really like Dungeon, and I was having this URGE to play Time or Darkness, since at the time, I only had Blue and Red, and Sky wasn't anywhere near release date. So she just gave me hers, lol. Of those four though, I've only beaten Blue and Darkness. I have to be in a certain mood to play PMD, and that comes around rarely, but when it does, HOO BOY have fun trying to get me to play something else.

Years
    I got Blue and Sky. Great games. I was really lucky. I was in New York by October 11th, the eve of Sky's release, and the Nintendo Store in Rockfeller Center had an early release of it, and I got it one day before =D I left NY on October 12th, I wouldn't have had time to buy it otherwise.

ExGiygas

The Madman In The TV
    Years
    I have them all except for Red Rescue Team (I have that on my computer.). No store sells RRT as far as I can tell.

Buttered Coat

I AM BUT A COAT.
    Years
    I have blue rescue team and also explorers of sky. I'm also borrowing explorers of time from someone, but I had lost it for a bit, which is why I have explorers of sky. I bought it to replace his game but it was the wrong one, but I've found it so I'm going to return it... as soon as I finish the game. :3

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    I either have Blue or Red Rescue Team
    I never beat it though
    I don't even know where it is
    D':

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    I have very single one excpet darkness.
    I got red when it first came out and when I got a ds I bought blue. The I got time but not darkness and when sky came out I had to get so I could play though as phanpy.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    I have very single one excpet darkness.
    I got red when it first came out and when I got a ds I bought blue. The I got time but not darkness and when sky came out I had to get so I could play though as phanpy.

Looool, exactly how it went for me except I got Sky cause I wanted to play through with Riolu.

Back