• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon do you refuse to evolve?

.Scream

Professor
    Years
    Meowth. I want it to be like that one out of the anime, not team rockets but the one who wore the puss-in-boots gear.

NatureKeeper

Hmph.. Usually Squirtle.. I also stopped evolving Riolu after obtaining Lucario.

In Pokémon B&W's third version, I won't evolve Mijumaru.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    I don't evolve my shiny event-Pichu and a Torchic with a ... umm... special ability (it was a friend's present so I WON'T delete it!^^)!^^ Oh, and my silver Eevee from the VGC and some of my Pikachu (Light Ball) !^^ Other than that, I usually evolve every Pokemon cuz to me, every Pokemon looks awesome and I can't really understand people who hate some pokemon just because of their looks. There is something awesome on every Pokemon, guys, you just have to find it!^^

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
    The only pokemon that ever made me sad to evolve it was Flaafy. I didn't want to because I liked the way it looked and it was pretty (wow, such a girl right now) and I loved the coloring, but I let it evolve anyway just so I could make it stronger. -is a sellout-

Eight times out of ten I'll refuse to evolve any Flaafy that is on my team. I'll just find another one and evolve it and just let it rot in the box while me and my numbah one Flaafy stalk the entire world.. unevolved. U:

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I usually evolve all of them. But when they evolve i make sure that i have another version with it un-evolved (which i never allow to evolve).

Isasapiens

A pine tree...
    Years
    Well, Chinchou. It's just that it's evolved form doesn't look good.
    Also, Teddiursa. Why does it have to evolve into that?
    And finally: Glameow. It's evolution is terrible, really.

Haunted House of Onyx

Ghastly Ghost Trainer
    Years
    On my emerald, it's always been Dusull, and Wynaut. I think they're too cute to evolve into something else... I agree, Evolving is good for your Pokemon, but honestly, I think you can do JUST as good with a Duskull than a Dusclops, and honestly, Wobbufett is too ugly for my taste...

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
    Bulbasaur, it's not a Pokemon I train that often but I'm not too fussed on it's evolutions. Plus I always think of how unwilling Ash's Bulbasaur was to evolve and that kinda puts me off. 'Cause I'm weird like that. o.o

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I generally evolve all my Pokemons. However, there was that occasion when I wouldn't evolve my shiny Pichu because I was afraid that evolving it would ruin the chance to get a notch-eared Pichu.

There are some Pokemons are just too cute to evolve, but that's only after I obtained their later evolutions. However, there were some Pokemons that I had to evolve because their later evolutions was more appealing..

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
    Magneton and Lickitung for me :)

Awesome.

What have you done?! ¬.¬

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    I've always evolved my Pokemon, but it seems now I' more open to not evolving certain Pokemon and I'm not going to evolve Ivysaur again (my favourite in that line) and if I ever get Black or White, I may not evolve the Grass starter in that either. I may also just keep an Oddish/Dragonair/Pupitar next time too. More interesting that way.

I can't really think of anything else really. I didn't evolve Pikachu in Yellow for obvious reasons.

Back