• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokémon will be the next to get an evolution?

Years
  • I think they should stay where they're at. It wouldn't make much sense to have all the info in the world on all the pokemon, then keep discovering new ones? Idk, seems kinda....*Puts on glasses*
    FarFetch'd.
    YEAHHHHHHHHHH!

Sorry, I had to say it. But I don't think any Gen 1-3 pokemon should have any evos or pre-evos, minus Eevee, which I don't care much for, but it has that whole "I can evolve into more than one type, umad?" story behind it. So, satisfy those who want more eeveelutions.

Cyprium

Maître de la Terre
    Years
  • Seeing as Gen I and II have been getting a lot of attention for evolutions and "prevolutions", it seems only fair that some Gen III Pokémon are to be getting an evolution soon. I'd like to see Seviper and Zangoose evolve because their sort of feud could be played up in a neat way. On the other hand there's a lot of Gen II Pokémon that could still use an evolution... Corsola or Girafarig, anyone? I'd like to see more of a focus on evolutions (or babies) based off of those two generations.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    None, I don't think it will happen anytime soon...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • The only pokemon I can think of off the top of my head that need an evolution in order to be even remotely competitively viable are Farfetch'd, Sableye, Mawile, Luvdisc, Delibird, Pachirisu, Kecleon, Emolga, Torkoal, Plusle, and Minun.

Of those, I'd vote for Farfetch'd, Torkoal, and Sableye personally. :D

Last edited:

guitargodd97

Video Game Creator
    Years
  • I really want to see a final Dugtrio evolution. They did one with Magneton, why not Dugrio?
    Also Sableye and Spinda might have some cool evolutions.
    And what about a pre evo for Lunatone and Solrock. It could evolve into Lunatone if it and more Special Attack then Special Defense and evolve into Solrock if more Spe.Def. then Spe Att.

Back