• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon do you hate with a passion?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
    lol looks like it's either Zubat, or Bidoof that is going to be a character in my fic, that they will be hated like Meg Griffin from Family Guy

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Bidoof , Luvdisc (no apparent reason , he just sux :( ) , Zubat (too weak , grows in aaaa bunch of time) .

These are just useles , but for Zubat he will help you if you take your time and evolve him !

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    This is gonna take a while...

*brings up my list of all Pkmn in existance*

Firstly, some of the weird, creepy ones they seemed to "try" in Gen. 1, like Mr. Mime and Jynx... They freak me out... Are they even Pokémon, or are they humans classed so by racists? O_o
    Next up, ehm, Snubbul and Granbull, Idk why, but they're really annoying... To look at. Sorry...
    Then Pikachu. I don't know why, it's just that I think there are so many out there, knowing virtually nothing about Pkmn, getting the feeling from Pikachu in the anime and such... It's just... Sickening.

Then, oh, then those annoying good-for-nothing new evolutions...
    Magnezone, Probopass, Lickilicky, Tangela's evo... whatever it was called, Rhyperior... Excuse me, but WHAT good did they do again?
    I mean, Lickitung > Lickilicky... Is that even an improvement, Lickitung looks hecka better, as a sarting point...

And then, randoms! Grumpig bothers me, the gen4 cat family (I don't remember their names, Pur(e)ugly and whatever). Then Bibarel. I hate it. I actually use one as HM slave, in Platinum, but I make sure it doesn't have a very good time... >:3

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Tangrowth. It grew alright. From cute to fat and ugly.

Eevee. I just can't grasp the concept behind its popularity.

Munchlax. Snorlax needed a pre-evo because...? This thing is also freaking hard to find in trees.

deathcase

Self-Proclaimed Genious
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    zubat. my gameboy has bite marks because of that devil.

blackchaos147

Dragon Master
    Years
    i loathe BIDOOF and

I loathe BIDOOF and BIBAREL!!!!!!

i mean whos ####ing idea was it to make them i mean i would rather look at slowpoke crap!!!!!!

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Slowpoke crap sure would be easier on the eyes.

Just had a bizarre mental image of a battle in which one trainer sends out Bibarel... and the other responds by shooting stuff from a Slowpoke's ass.

And even then, the Slowpoke trainer would win. Because crap > Bibarel.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    I don't hate any Pokemon but I really dislike Zubat, FIGHTING Golbat (I don't mind using it), Cleffa, Igglybuff, Seedot and Tentacool.

dr4g0n12

Δράκος
    Years
    I would have to say that i hate smoochum, jynx, and luvdisc.
    Maybe its just because i hate love peroid.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    I cant say that there's a Pokemon I hate but I will admit that Magikarp, Goldeen, and Jigglypuff are some pretty useless Pokemon

Back