• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon do you hate with a passion?

Omn

Moogle King
    Years
    I hate all the legendary pokemon after gen 2 because they are so god damn complex and they control stuff and are gods Arghh!!!! And of all them i hate Arceus why the f*** did they make a pokemon god!!!!!!!!

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
    Years

Screw them to hell.
    Now THAT'S what I'm talking about.

shot571

bidoof. ashs pikachu and starmie in battle.mostly ashs pikachu and the way it manages to delevel itself in each region

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    inb4bidoofhate

Charizard. People actually think it is the best thing ever when it can get killed anywhere outside of in-game battles.
    Typhlosion is better only because it lacks the flying ability.

):
    I hate Jynx and Purugly. Jynx looks like a zombie chick that puts people to sleep with a kiss then has her way with them T^T Purugly is just ugly...

Years
    Time to show off my awesome paint skills! :D
    Spoiler:

Why? Just because I can't stand that grin. I really, really, really can't stand it.

Bolanboy

ǝpısdn uʍop
    Years
    Slugma, Octillery, Snubull and Granbull. The last two have got to be the most boring Pokemon to exist. Yes, Bidoof > Snubull/Granbull.

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    i loathe BIDOOF and

I loathe BIDOOF and BIBAREL!!!!!!

i mean whos ####ing idea was it to make them i mean i would rather look at slowpoke crap!!!!!!

Oh my, I am laughing so hard right now!

Piplup. Ever since I saw Dawns Ive hated that stupid blue penguin.

I loved Piplup til' I saw how stupid and clumsy Dawn's was -_-'

Last edited:

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Luvdisc, Happiny, Blissey, Bibarel and Iggybuff

I don't care on how awesome Blissey is competitively, I reallly really really do not like it.

Its very lucky that the Garchomp family didn't make it in that exclusive list (Gabite saves the family)

Bidoof almost very narrowly keeps itself out of the group of pokemon that I really really dislike.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Zubat is a pimp, think about it, all those Zubats, over populated...someone is getting some...you know...

But I still hate Zubat...he owes me some money

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I hate Bidoof and Bibarel with a burning firey passion.

I hate Nosepass, and I hate it even more because it's related to Probopass. Worst design I've ever seen.

I like Zubat and Tentacool's designs, I just wish they didn't show up as often as they did...

Rhyperior looks preeety bad too. Magmortar would look much more badass without his clown lips...

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I Don't hate any pokemon but I really dislike purgly they pratically annoy the hell out of me, plus also there is blissey yes they are hard to knock out of battle -_-" really hard....

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ummm....god...

Bugs-I can use Scizor and Heracross, but that's it.
    Commoners, i.e. Zubat,Magikarp,Starly and their evos (but not Gyarados)

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Some pokemon just annoy me because I have no idea what they're supposed to be. Like, I can see quite clearly that, say, Seviper is a snake, or that Mightyena is a wolf, or that Ekans is... a snake.

But what the heck is Dunsparse?

Back