• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon do you hate with a passion?

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2010
    I like Charizard :P(ever fought a Bellyzard before? Ferocious Charizards they are!)

I cannot stand Infernape, that overused freak of nature :D

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • Staravia. It's weak, it's useless, and it's annoying as HELL. It ALWAYS pops up out of nowhere when i'm looking for a certain pokemon, and no matter HOW many max repels I use it never goes away >.<; HATEHATEHATE

LOL then look at ts next evolution stage then says those words but just put Staraptor instead on Staravia

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    If I see one more Zubat confusing me with its damn Supersonic I will go crazy.

omg you are so right, even golbat...everytime i train my pokemon those two come up and supersonic drives me crazy...but its worth it at the end coz golbat gives you a decent amount of exp.

Nightrider434343

Intermediate Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    It's not that I hate Probopass, I just really hate it's design. It seems like the designer just got lazy and modeled it after his uncle or something!

Years
  • Magnezone. Worst looking one I can think of. Not fond of Electivire either. Though I've come around to Bidoof and Bibarel looks pretty cool IMO.

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    i guess i'd have to say..ratata and raticate

Doodle~Pichu

The Unusual Person
    Years
  • Jynx. I dislike Jynx because..Just look at it. I mean WTF Nintendo?!

Goldeen. The oversized koi fish with plastic surgery lips. Goldeen isn't pretty/beautiful at all.

And last but not least....MEDITITE.
    -No Comment-

Last edited:

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • It's hard, there are so many I dislike, give me a minute to find out which one I hate most...

I've decided, it's a tie between Probopass and Bibarel. One looks like a hairy Easter Island head, and the other looks like a fat, goofy beaver.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    I don't have a legitimate reason to hate Tangela, Grimer, and Muk except for the fact that they all rub me the wrong way. Grimer and Muk are like, sewer creatures... they probably smell bad.

Pink Cashmere

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    Oh lawd BANETTE. I don't have any other logical reason to hate them except that they're bloody creepy. I mean, they're discarded dolls now possesed and seek revenge on the child that threw them away.

Yeah, I'll just go sulk in my corner right there.

Doodle~Pichu

The Unusual Person
    Years
  • I mean, they're discarded dolls now possesed and seek revenge on the child that threw them away.

Yeah, I'll just go sulk in my corner right there.

I love bannette and that is what makes them even cooler.

but lets just hope the banette you caught isn't your doll because they might just kill you in your sleep.
    Which Pokemon do you hate with a passion?

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2010
    Like many people here, I dislike most of the then gen-4 evolutions of gen-1 pokemon, but I have a special place in my ... whatever organ is used for hate (spleen?) for Rhyperior.

I'm a big fan of the more naturalistic art style of the early games. To see one of my favorite pokemon evolution lines have a goofy, orange bowling ball tacked onto the end of it annoys my brain out. Rhyhorn and Rhydon looked like cartoons of animals you could almost see existing in real life; rhyferior looks like a rejected Power Rangers villain.

Back