• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon(not legendary) would be the strongest in real life?

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    I think that Jynx would be the strongest,most powerful pokemon in real life.I mean,she has a great attacking type which allows her to use both psychic powers(only this is enough to create troubles.just imagine lifting a car and throwing it at you with the speed of a bullet) and cryokinesis(freezing everything).Just imagine.Psychic powers and blizzards,ice beams,sheer cold and generally freezing everything while lifting us in the air and playing with us like we were ragdolls.And this doesn't end here.Using her psychic powers she can also throw everything at us thus she can use some rock type attacks like stone edge or rock throw or rock slide.She can easily lift stones up and throw them at the speed of a bullet or trigger rock slides with her mind.And of course she can put us in a coma only with a lovely kiss.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    either alakazam, gengar, scizor, or maybe charizard. they all would be really destructive. plus gengar is a ghost, scizor is steel and charizard woul just set things on fire which would spread.

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
    Barring legendary Pokemon, I'm thinking either Metagross or one of the ghost Pokemon: Golurk, Chandelure, or Jellicent.
    I say Metagross because it's insanely intelligent, and has psychic abilities: it can make boulder levitate and then speed at you, or fly through the air and crash into you with his massive bulk. Let's not forget it is made of steel and almost impossible to destroy.

The ghosts are also not something to mess with- why? They're dead. And you can't fight a ghost. Golurk is heavy, can fly at high speeds, and was created to be a guardian. They're basically programmed to KICK ASS. Chandelure would be a demon- devouring the souls of people everywhere, and since its not a Pokemon people would at first suspect, it's all the more threatening.
    Be careful when you turn on the lights!

Read Jellicent's pokedex entry and you'll understand why I added them. It doesn't even have to describe how terrifying they are. The ghostly jellies sink entire ships without a trace.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I agree on ghost and psychic Pokémon, and I think Rhydon would be really dangerous as well. Also, electric type Pokémon, I mean, high voltage is almost insta kill, and there would be more than enough sources.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
    I think Alakazam or Hypno because any pokemon with Hypnosis would rule! Plus with Teleport you'ed never be able to stop it. And don't get me started on Psychic! If it's anything like in the Anime ^_^

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    IMO, any Pokemon with massive physical strength (Machamp, Conkeldurr) or strong mental powers (Alakazam, Reuniclus) may be pretty strong in real life.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    SNORLAX
    I think it would be Tyranita(?), it looks like Godzilla to me.

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    SNORLAX
    I think it would be Tyranita(?), it looks like Godzilla to me.
    You know I thought that too, but he is really only like 2m tall. And actually, I don't know any Pokémon who is above 2.5m, except for Wailord.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Jynx? :laugh:

There are way better non-legendaries, like Haxorus, Alakazam, Reuniclus, Chandelure, and definitely more that aren't on this list.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    You know I thought that too, but he is really only like 2m tall. And actually, I don't know any Pokémon who is above 2.5m, except for Wailord.
    OMG!, Tyranitar, is 2m, only? Shocking. What about Which Pokemon(not legendary) would be the strongest in real life?Rhyperior, definately taller than Tryanitar.

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    OMG!, Tyranitar, is 2m, only? Shocking. What about Which Pokemon(not legendary) would be the strongest in real life?Rhyperior, definately taller than Tryanitar.
    Yeah he is taller, but still, he's only around 2.4m (7'10"). I was also very surprised to see how 'short' the Pokémon I thought would be beasts, actually are.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
    Years
    In my opinion, I think that Serperior would be the best. :P (Don't really have a description right now.:()

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Machamp or even Alakazam would be the strongest Pokemon in real life, IMO.. because Alakazam has the brains and Machamp has guts ;)

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Ditto cause it can have all the powers of everything you have mentioned so far and that will be mentioned.

ChrisHex

Hexoid Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    It would probably be Blaziken, Gyarados, Salamence, Hydreigon, or Lucario. and Lucario doesn't count as a legendary. Blaziken would be a flaming legend, firing fireous kicks at supersonic speeds. Gyarados... well you already know how destructive one could get. Salamence Is known as an incredible dragon among trainers. Hydreigon has massive Special Attack power. and Lucario? HADOUKEN!(or KAME-HAME-HA!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    Seriously, it'd be Steelix. It would be so physically powerful that it would just toss other pokemon like rag dolls, and it's made of solid metal. Any pokemon that matches its size, like Gyarados or Snorlax, wouldn't be able to resist the physical beat-down. Metal versus bone always ends the same way.

In terms other than physicallity, just about any psychic or ghost type would always have the advantage. A psychic can control any enemy telepathically, and a ghost could curse opponents before they even sense its presence. Shooting sharpened leaves or snowballs doesn't quite match up when you think about it.

Electric types would be really deadly too and deserve some kind of honorable mention. The voltage required to arc electricity across any distance beyond a few inches is deadly. To shoot lightning bolts across an entire room...the survivability rate seems pretty low.

Back